Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the security guard Manase apologised to for their behaviour ?
Wondered the same thing. Would be a strong corroborating witness.
Am I reading this correctly?

Manase has admitted that he was one of the people in the footage scaling the fence?
I think so. But scaling a fence and stabbing a guy are very different things.

Seems like he's saying that "Big Buck" could have been the stab-happy one, which I'm sure I remember was suggested at the time.

Seems like he's saying that "Big Buck" could have been the stab-happy one, which I'm sure I remember was suggested at the time.

Is big buck guacamole’s brother?

Intimidating Oh Yeah GIF by Laff

agree scaling the fence and stabbing someone is 2 different things. I think the insinuation is that by wearing the towel he was trying to hide his identity ,but if thats the case why didn't they all wear towels over their head and also why not the same on the way back where he appears to stroll back to the car ...?
Anyway so far there is
-1 witness who says it was Fainu,who appears to have changed his story a little over time in regards to identifying who it was " Ï now know to be Fainu"
-another witness who doesn't know who it was
-and Fainu who says it wasn't him
-there is no alleged weapon recovery or finger prints ,no video evidence of a weapon
-there was no blood etc on the sling
-he also was waiting in the car for the others where is the footage of them coming back to the car, the video looks like he drives off by himself after strolling back to the car ?
-I guess the defense must have agreed to the fact that was Fainu in the car and jumping the fence (I don't know) ?
-so aren't we still down to one witness account versus Fainu's account of events, and some circumstantial evidence ,unless there is a smoking gun that hasnt yet been revealed ?

Well what was looking like a strong case for MF has been thrown back on the roulette wheel of ****e. What a dickhead. I'm sorry but regardless of outcome as I've said all along this whole thing is his doing. He went to the dance as part of a dodgy group. He scaled the fence with a shoulder injury. He ran from a stabbing. Mullet of the highest order and deserves everything he gets if it goes south in this case.

Well what was looking like a strong case for MF has been thrown back on the roulette wheel of ****e. What a dickhead. I'm sorry but regardless of outcome as I've said all along this whole thing is his doing. He went to the dance as part of a dodgy group. He scaled the fence with a shoulder injury. He ran from a stabbing. Mullet of the highest order and deserves everything he gets if it goes south in this case.
I get your point, EoL, but scaling a fence, being part of a dodgy group and being a dickhead are all very different to stabbing somebody, and there's still very little evidence that he did that.

I get your point, EoL, but scaling a fence, being part of a dodgy group and being a dickhead are all very different to stabbing somebody, and there's still very little evidence that he did that.
I agree which is why I said regardless of outcome and whatever he gets.
Just very disappointing that a young man with so much promise has effectively destroyed his life by some poor decisions.
Do you recall 4 or 5 years back the gang signs in photos debate was a hot one. MF was a complete gang banger at that point and obviously little changed. So much talent and the chance to make a difference to his life and the lives around him.
Regardless of outcome he will never attain the heights he could have so he's the real looser out of all this.
I have some cousins from my dads 14 brothers and sisters who let's just say would give MF a run for his money in the stupidity race. They have done some pretty low and heinous acts and yet always blame those around them for their predicament. Their parents were OK people if not a bit simple and they simply CHOSE the path to follow.Just as MF has.

I don’t want to speculate at all on the outcome of this case this why we have a court system etc. while reading this thread during the court case it occurred to me that this was all too good or too bad depending on where you sit….to be true,. I mean how inept the prosecution appeared to be.
Reading the comments today the same logic applies in context to how bad Manase appears to be atm.. or more precisely how weak his case appears to be. I suspect like before there is more to this. Interestingly I used to work with someone that was Mormon they were completely against Panadol or anything that was non prescription…I have no idea if this is truly meaningful or not but I suspect its an example of something that would not be considered at face value…Anyway let’s wait see the outcome and hope justice Is served no matter the outcome….

Welp even if he does get convicted this season is tanked anyway so maybe we'll have some time to get a half decent 9 or at least someone who can be on the bench as an impact 9 to sub with Croker.

I was a lot more enthusiastic about his potential return when I thought it could help us come finals time, but that's a pipe dream at this stage.

I agree which is why I said regardless of outcome and whatever he gets.
Just very disappointing that a young man with so much promise has effectively destroyed his life by some poor decisions.
Do you recall 4 or 5 years back the gang signs in photos debate was a hot one. MF was a complete gang banger at that point and obviously little changed. So much talent and the chance to make a difference to his life and the lives around him.
Regardless of outcome he will never attain the heights he could have so he's the real looser out of all this.
I have some cousins from my dads 14 brothers and sisters who let's just say would give MF a run for his money in the stupidity race. They have done some pretty low and heinous acts and yet always blame those around them for their predicament. Their parents were OK people if not a bit simple and they simply CHOSE the path to follow.Just as MF has.

Well said mate. In every aspect.

Right or wrong, he's putting himself into situations that affect not only himself, but the community around him (releasing a young girls private nudes, making comments & supporting John Hopoate abusing the club on social media, the gang crap, now being involved in this very serious situation).

I'm done considering him in our footy team. Not because I'm being an arsehole, but primarily because I want the kid to take time away, get the help he needs, and FFS start hanging around with different people (this group of players refusing to take the field in my view aren't a good influence on him either).

He needs intervention. Someone with an ethical and moral compass that can steer him in the right direction, for not only his well being, but everyone he's associated with.

We need class and character at our club right now. I'm talking the Jamie Lyon, Steve Menzies, Jake Trbojevic types - grounded, no frills, take it as you see it, genuine good people.

I wish Manase the best. Really, really sad waste of someone's talents and life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7