Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that video
-I don't know if its agreed between all parties that Fainu gets out of that car and that that is him ,but if it isn't ...

-getting out of the car -it could be anybody and I don't really see anything recognizable as Fainu
-walking along the alley -assuming that's a sling the guy has a white towel or something on his head so again who is that ?
-as for getting up that fence and jumping down again, and having had numerous shoulder injuries and surgeries myself ,I would think there is little chance that 2 weeks out of surgery he is doing that
-I wonder if they will call a Dr to testify to the degree of difficulty of that set of moves by someone allegedly in that condition
-also after he jumps down he quickly stops and reaches back to pick up the sling or what ever it is and picks it up with his supposedly injured shoulder and arm without any impedance ,like its not injured or sensitive at all .
-he appears very agile for someone in that condition
-I'm smelling a rat here and a setup --and I am reaching a bit here ,but who is not to say that maybe a "ganger" has decided to go to this dance create trouble in the guise of a man in a sling aka Fainu to get him into trouble (not saying they had the intent to stab someone ,but I guess if you bring a knife you have some intent) at least as settlement for some previous grievance between them.
-the mix up with the names on the list along with the oblivious non corroborating witness and victim testimony
-also I noticed that the guy with the sling who is in the track pants with stripes down the side appears to be the driver ,why would a guy with shoulder surgery be the driver when there is 3 possible others?
-lastly the guy who gets back into the drivers seat ,it looks like a completely different person again no real sign its Fainu from what I can see and also appears to be not in a hurry to get in and drive off

the man in a sling impersonation or the "one armed man " theory could be complete fantasy but I think I remember there was talk about mistaken identity when this first came out, so there is a lot of dust kicked up by the herd that I hope produces enough of a cloud for reasonable doubt .
Agree, looking at it with my layman eyes, and the fact it looks like he goes to great lengths almost as if he knows the CCTV cameras to hide his head with cap and towel but promote the sling as an ID factor, the when he needs the use of his arm he slips up.

Looks a set up to me too

Looking at that video
-I don't know if its agreed between all parties that Fainu gets out of that car and that that is him ,but if it isn't ...

-getting out of the car -it could be anybody and I don't really see anything recognizable as Fainu
-walking along the alley -assuming that's a sling the guy has a white towel or something on his head so again who is that ?
-as for getting up that fence and jumping down again, and having had numerous shoulder injuries and surgeries myself ,I would think there is little chance that 2 weeks out of surgery he is doing that
-I wonder if they will call a Dr to testify to the degree of difficulty of that set of moves by someone allegedly in that condition
-also after he jumps down he quickly stops and reaches back to pick up the sling or what ever it is and picks it up with his supposedly injured shoulder and arm without any impedance ,like its not injured or sensitive at all .
-he appears very agile for someone in that condition
-I'm smelling a rat here and a setup --and I am reaching a bit here ,but who is not to say that maybe a "ganger" has decided to go to this dance create trouble in the guise of a man in a sling aka Fainu to get him into trouble (not saying they had the intent to stab someone ,but I guess if you bring a knife you have some intent) at least as settlement for some previous grievance between them.
-the mix up with the names on the list along with the oblivious non corroborating witness and victim testimony
-also I noticed that the guy with the sling who is in the track pants with stripes down the side appears to be the driver ,why would a guy with shoulder surgery be the driver when there is 3 possible others?
-lastly the guy who gets back into the drivers seat ,it looks like a completely different person again no real sign its Fainu from what I can see and also appears to be not in a hurry to get in and drive off

the man in a sling impersonation or the "one armed man " theory could be complete fantasy but I think I remember there was talk about mistaken identity when this first came out, so there is a lot of dust kicked up by the herd that I hope produces enough of a cloud for reasonable doubt .
Nice summary - interesting points you raise.

I do also wonder..... was the attack committed by gang members (mates?) of fainu, or a rival gang altogether?
IF someone Fainu 'hangs out with' was involved...... surely Fainu KNOWS who the stabber was?
If THAT is the case.... he has wasted 3 years of his life to protect a 'mate' and go to court to protect his innocence.....
He would have been better off getting the stabber to frikkin own up to save his personal career

But this whole thing feels mental to me either way.

Agree, looking at it with my layman eyes, and the fact it looks like he goes to great lengths almost as if he knows the CCTV cameras to hide his head with cap and towel but promote the sling as an ID factor, the when he needs the use of his arm he slips up.

Looks a set up to me too
well i guess that just about wraps it up then eh ME ?
problem solved
case closed
but seriously it looks a bit suss .
I also think its good that Des was there the other day and that Josh Aloai has been there he obliviously has credible people who believe him and believe in him, which makes me think that they may not be there for him if they doubted his innocence .

I’ve had a shoulder reconstruction.

There’s absolutely no way after two weeks you can use that arm for ANYTHING .

He wouldn’t of even started the Physio on it yet.

Yes he’s younger , and much fitter than I was when I had my injury nevertheless for the first month you can’t do anything , your arm just hangs there , zero strength and for the first two weeks there’s considerable pain.

I’m calling bull**** on the whole thing

Is that Fainu's car that the unsub gets in the drivers side of ... looks like it would be possible to get a plate reading ... ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8