Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly into Athens, ferry to the island of Hydra. lovely old house (aren't they all). And that's a really good idea regarding stood down players. NSW Cup. I planned the trip to only miss one home game and be back for the finals. Optimistic?
Have a wonderful trip ... sounds great!

I wonder if we'll get any reports from any media outlets. Does not seem to be a huge amount of interest surrounding the case, probably because of the time it's taken to get to court and the fact that Manase was never an established "star". Sadly, it might also have something to do with the fact that a case about a stabbing at a Mormon dance will never draw the same audience as a case involving sexual assault.

I wonder if we'll get any reports from any media outlets. Does not seem to be a huge amount of interest surrounding the case, probably because of the time it's taken to get to court and the fact that Manase was never an established "star". Sadly, it might also have something to do with the fact that a case about a stabbing at a Mormon dance will never draw the same audience as a case involving sexual assault.
I'm going to go with the less noise the better. until he is cleared at least.

Sorry Wheel, I'm off to Greece on Saturday week. no time till then. maybe another court reporter can do the job.
Gday Mate been along time since I've seen you on here. Hope your well and have a blast in greece.

Ok lads who's going to be our new court reporter????

If he wins his case and he will, he should hit up the NRL for his legal bill. After all it was the NRL high command who thought he was guilty.
EAC33F48-B5B6-4545-8DC8-0D648636E062.jpeg

Send Major Reisman and Sergeant of Military Police Bowren, along with 12 general NRL prisoners, to sort them out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6