Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manase Fainu court trial details: Manly Sea Eagles table two-year contract for NRL star​

One of the NRL’s brightest prospects will walk into a two-year contract if they are acquitted of charges related to an alleged stabbing at a Mormon church.

What? He's trans now?

Will the judge at Parramatta court be using a gavel or wooden spoon to make their decision?
Judge Hanley is one of the smartest judges and won't put up with any delays, or any prosecution attempts to rely on inadmissible evidence.
The decision of guilt or innocence will of course be made by the jury, but with Judge Hanley you'll get a fair trial. His rulings are rarely appealed.

Presiding Judge Stephen Hanley

Hanley.jpg

Just had a "somebody" who had a two week trial. Similar type of charges. Family paid top dollar for a barrister.

Jury found him guilty despite the confidence of the defence team.

Now he awaits sentencing while in custody.

Manase Fainu court trial details: Manly Sea Eagles table two-year contract for NRL star​

One of the NRL’s brightest prospects will walk into a two-year contract if they are acquitted of charges related to an alleged stabbing at a Mormon church.

What? He's trans now?
This is the world of diversity and inclusion, my company’s HR department had a 1hr online training on the use of gender neutral pronouns.

Luckily it was optional.

What? He's trans now?
Doe's anybody know how much Fainu's 2 yr contract is worth.

I think it'd be moderate, maybe 400k. He was happy to have his previous contract reduced due to his inability to play.
That's a fair amount considering how long Manly have supported him through the nearly 3yrs this farce has been going.

This blunt force knee jerk NRL rule was made before Covid but had no exceptions, was made with no mind to court delays, but no exceptions, was made in a ham-fisted way without considering various scenarios, but no exceptions. If he’s innocent they will have robbed him of vital years of his career and denied him time he’ll never get back, denied him a living wage and denied him the presumption of innocents until proven guilty.

In a way it will be more palatable if he was guilty.

This blunt force knee jerk NRL rule was made before Covid but had no exceptions, was made with no mind to court delays, but no exceptions, was made in a ham-fisted way without considering various scenarios, but no exceptions. If he’s innocent they will have robbed him of vital years of his career and denied him time he’ll never get back, denied him a living wage and denied him the presumption of innocents until proven guilty.

In a way it will be more palatable if he was guilty.
This is not a comment on the No Fault Stand Down Policy,but given his shoulder issues,would he have played in that period anyway?Manly were still paying him and I stand corrected but hasn’t it only been this season that he was on a train and trial contract?

This is not a comment on the No Fault Stand Down Policy,but given his shoulder issues,would he have played in that period anyway?Manly were still paying him and I stand corrected but hasn’t it only been this season that he was on a train and trial contract?
Yes it’s an interesting one. I see him at home games and he doesn’t look like he has been training at all. So I wonder if his shoulder is still an issue. If acquitted I’m assuming we won’t see him until next season.

Yes it’s an interesting one. I see him at home games and he doesn’t look like he has been training at all. So I wonder if his shoulder is still an issue. If acquitted I’m assuming we won’t see him until next season.
I'd hope we'd at least see him in NSW Cup, which incidentally, is where I believe all stood down players should be allowed to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8