Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So with young Mitchell filling everyone’s posts it seems we are forgetting about who could be the next CEO, or sorry was that #lastweek news??

But still hasn’t been announced so perhaps it’s back to #nextweek again!

Fair dinkum you couldn’t write this script if you tried!!!!!

So with young Mitchell filling everyone’s posts it seems we are forgetting about who could be the next CEO, or sorry was that #lastweek news??

Zorba accidentally leaked lyall's signing on sporting news

Pretty sure that a full 7 man MSE Board needs to ratify a CEO appointment.

Maybe its a problem in scheduling as Penn seems to be OS so often @:cool:

Can't see that the 2 Football Club Board Members would be unavailable.

From Rothfield -

No shock here - Lyall Gorman has told @Cronulla_Sharks staff this morning he is leaving via an email

I was advised last night by someone close to the inner circle that the new CEO will be announced on Friday and start work on Monday.

Well I guess that’s a “ signing” before I go into relative Internet wilderness ( I think most of the hotels have free wifi so I’ll keep an eye on things for sure).

I was advised last night by someone close to the inner circle that the new CEO will be announced on Friday and start work on Monday.

Well I guess that’s a “ signing” before I go into relative Internet wilderness ( I think most of the hotels have free wifi so I’ll keep an eye on things for sure).
Is anyone starting a poll on how long this CEO will last :think:

If he sees out the ZtC Testimonial year, he will be a great asset :nod:

So that's this week?

It's a positive. Gorman has been signed and sealed for weeks, months. Just imagine how many other great signings are similarly locked in also awaiting delivery;-)

Lol. The difference this off season. We don't need much! Quality is way more important then quantity this time round.

If we have signed anyone for 2018 hopefully we should hear something official from the club soon, maybe by the end of this month..

If we have signed anyone for 2018 you would think something official from the club soon. Hopefully by the end of this month..

The theory is we are waiting so that the CEO has something major to say in his first week SO #nextweek is looking the goods!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10