Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
SEA DRAMA
THERE is again plenty of drama happening at the Manly Sea Eagles behind the scenes. One senior employee fancied his chances of being appointed new chief executive before the end of the year. He’s now been told it won’t be happening and has been sulking and carrying on all week.

SEA DRAMA
THERE is again plenty of drama happening at the Manly Sea Eagles behind the scenes. One senior employee fancied his chances of being appointed new chief executive before the end of the year. He’s now been told it won’t be happening and has been sulking and carrying on all week.

Now what would our club be without some sort of drama,lol:lipssealed::lipssealed::swear:

SEA DRAMA

Yes there’s one there who thought he’d get the CEO gig, I won’t mention any names but it’s been tweeted a few times by the usual suspects.

Not exactly a happy camp I’d suggest BUT when had it ever been different?

So news worthy. FLASH Manly employee sulking at not getting promotion. Right up there with the Sat night stabbings, murders , people lost at sea, Kim Jong missiles and middle east bombings. Fuk me dead

Yep they’ll use anything anti-Manly they can get their hands on, #nextweek it will be unhappy cleaner throwing a hissy fit over not wanting to clean the dunny after ZtH’s been “ in the house”.

SEA DRAMA
giphy.gif

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10