Lussick released!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It would be poor judgement to move him on before seeing him play this year. For all we know he might of ripped in all off season and the high ankle sprain in the trial might have delayed a hungry and focused Lussick. He could see himself as a leader or experienced head amongst the team now that he’s one of the senior forwards.. I hope we find out before any contract decisions.
And as @Woodsie poined out, he might have made a difference in a game like yesterday. It goes to show you need a full squad for a full season and we might need that kind of spark from a forward playing for his next contract
Agreed..As frustrating as Darcys progress has been in his career I'd like to see what he's offering this yr. I hope he plays out the year with us and makes a real go of it. He's at that age where it's a go or no. Hopefully he forces his way into the 17 through consistent quality efforts and can hang around

Can some tell me why Darcy didn't play today...A mate of mine was out at Blacktown today and the heard he pulled out on his own accord..Attitude problem if so get rid of him.

Last edited:
I was listening to ABC Grandstand driving today and it was suggested Darcy had signed with a Super League club.

So this will mean we will only have 27 players next week and we need 30?

Not sure where we will find another 3 players before 30/6

Well if u don't get selected in the 17 u play reserves..The word i got told was he was fine to play injury wise justed didnt want to play 2nds...

Something is brewing.

Well if u don't get selected in the 17 u play reserves..The word i got told was he was fine to play injury wise justed didnt want to play 2nds...

Something is brewing.

I think a player needs to be named in the Workers side earlier in the week to be eligible mate and players play where they are told to. But hey, your story is far more intriguing.

I would suggest Rothfield is talking about Darcy in his column today:

SHOOSH
Which Manly Sea Eagles star is on the verge quitting the NRL to join an English Super League club? Expect an announcement by Wednesday? At least it will ease salary cap pressure.

Yeh I fear this is Manly’s Nathan Peats moment.

As in him going on to better things or it being a negative for the playing group, mate?

I guess the only saving grace is we won’t see him line up against us. As a prop coming into his prime he’ll earn a decent packet over in the SL.

As in him going on to better things or it being a negative for the playing group, mate?

Peats was pretty much the only player casualty in their salary cap fallout - once he left they were "cap compliant" again.

There would have been more, but thanks to the Watmough medical retirement farce, that was it as far as I remember.

We've got one thread questioning if Tom Turbo is actually any good and we've got this one with numerous posts going on about Lussick's potential...

giphy.gif

Interesting. Bout to say, this is the nrl's wrongdoing (in losses heading)
Did you notice that they still have Cullen listed in our squad ?? Obviously a case of mistaken identity. Can't expect too much from the NRL site these days it's rubbish - oh look another instagram post.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8