Lussick released!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bringing back former players might provide some with a feel good sugar fix.

However where exactly does a Lussick (or a Foran) fit into the strategy, other than roster blocking younger, longer term talent, from a potential shot at first grade? Said younger talent can either bide their time or shoot through elsewhere.

There are only one, perhaps two, players I would want back and their asking prices are probably too high - Gutherson (and perhaps W. Hopoate).

We don't need another front rower. We haven't even tried Sipley or Tenterfield yet.
We need at least one quality outside back.

The fact that we have not tried them might be an indication of why we need a different player...

Bringing back former players might provide some with a feel good sugar fix.

However where exactly does a Lussick (or a Foran) fit into the strategy, other than roster blocking younger, longer term talent, from a potential shot at first grade? Said younger talent can either bide their time or shoot through elsewhere.

There are only one, perhaps two, players I would want back and their asking prices are probably too high - Gutherson (and perhaps W. Hopoate).
Lussick no need for him.
Foran would play 6. Team as follows
1. turbo
2. Garrick
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Funa or anybody but Slowfua who should goto SL asap
6. Foran
7. Dce

Have you seen Foran play? The guys still one of the best attacking players. Especially in the 10 or 20. He is lethal now imagine walker outside him and turbo chiming in. Might become better than the Foran matai snake combo

I dont think it will happen though... this club would more likely sign Lussick :(

Lussick no need for him.
Foran would play 6. Team as follows
1. turbo
2. Garrick
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Funa or anybody but Slowfua who should goto SL asap
6. Foran
7. Dce

Have you seen Foran play? The guys still one of the best attacking players. Especially in the 10 or 20. He is lethal now imagine walker outside him and turbo chiming in. Might become better than the Foran matai snake combo

I dont think it will happen though... this club would more likely sign Lussick :(
Yes I agree - he definitely still has the goods... no better five eighth in the business. But you know... six games per season doesn’t cut it.

On Lussick - he didn’t do much in that final season, other than rushing at someone I’d defence and always missing them with a big hit...almost like he didn’t actually want to hit them but felt it was his job to intimidate. Which he didn’t do, cos...he wouldn’t put his body on the line!

Yes I agree - he definitely still has the goods... no better five eighth in the business. But you know... six games per season doesn’t cut it.
Lets see if he sees out the season. So far so good. Big risk big reward :) for his skill and experience his price is a steal. He rejected the dogs offer.. i reckon des is scheming and Conjuring

On Lussick - he didn’t do much in that final season, other than rushing at someone I’d defence and always missing them with a big hit...almost like he didn’t actually want to hit them but felt it was his job to intimidate. Which he didn’t do, cos...he wouldn’t put his body on the line!
I remember that he always ran out for a big shot and always missed. There was a patch where he was good if i recall properly.. we dont need a prop we need x factor and a good half ie the Foz. If he comes back you'll all love him again just like Desmond. I can just see it now though once he gets an injury hahaha this place will go off

He mostly comes out at night... mostly
I understand he lives in the deepest, darkest depths of Offshore South Australia, aka Tasmania. Probably in one of those quasi-rust belt ghost towns like Zeehan or Queenstown.

A creepy, Antipodean (Stephen King-like) hell hole of weirdness. Not unlike it’s mainland cousin, South Australia.

Last edited:
I understand he lived in the deepest, darkest depths of Offshore South Australia, aka Tasmania.

A creepy, Antipodean (Stephen King-like) hell hole of weirdness. Not unlike it’s mainland cousin, South Australia.

Attachments

• klown.mp4
    484.6 KB
I have coulrophobia ... a nasty klown popped my cherry when i was a little tacker!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7