LOL @ QLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just proves that Referee Smith also picks the Origin team, Glasby first now Munster, no matter how much people go on about how good Smith is I just cant stand him and he gets away with so much, watch when he makes a tackle theres always knees or elbows in every single tackle to slow it down. I hope QLD get thrashed and that scum get run over again
cam glory boy Smith is the biggest grub along with Billy to play the game. The guy has mastered the forward pass and the art of doing nothing and winning man of the match performances especially in origin. ffs this guy is a grub anyone remember him elbowing ballins face 3 times leaving ballin bloody and cam Smith gets the penalty LOL yep nothing beats the truth
and who was the ref?
Shane Lil rooster Hayne the biggest C of all time

QLD should win this, and it's got nothing to do with Hunt. They are blatantly allowed to cheat (never back the 10, laying in the ruck, forward passes, shepard plays, GI joke etc) with Cronk retiring and Smith and Billy on the verge I'd be amazed if they didn't win the series up there in front of their two headed hillbilly mouthbreathing fan base.

“DCE obviously came up in a lot of the discussion but Ben will be coming off the bench for us and we feel in that role, Ben can do a really good job for us,” Walters said.

“l feel if DCE was playing he’d be in the starting 13 ... we feel Ben can bring more value off the bench."
Yep, he's proven he's a great player in pressure situations, just the bloke you want coming off the bench in a tight game....

Last edited:
QLD should win this, and it's got nothing to do with Hunt. They are blatantly allowed to cheat (never back the 10, laying in the ruck, forward passes, shepard plays, GI joke etc) with Cronk retiring and Smith and Billy on the verge I'd be amazed if they didn't win the series up there in front of their two headed hillbilly mouthbreathing fan base.

Have to say you can feel it coming can't you, regardless of how good NSW may ( or may not) be, the Refs will ensure a win for the ages as a farewell to Thurston / Cronk.

"I rang him this morning just to make sure he's OK and to tell him the reasons we haven't selected him. He was very understanding, obviously very disappointed. I think given the position that we are in, with Michael Morgan and Cameron Munster, we feel they deserve the opportunity as much as DCE."

I wonder how Cherry reacted to this lip service from Kevin Walters. What a crock of horse****.

"I rang him this morning just to make sure he's OK and to tell him the reasons we haven't selected him. He was very understanding, obviously very disappointed. I think given the position that we are in, with Michael Morgan and Cameron Munster, we feel they deserve the opportunity as much as DCE."

I wonder how Cherry reacted to this lip service from Kevin Walters. What a crock of horse****.

I'd of told Kevvie to go take a running leap!

Make them crawl on all fours after the Gang of Four have retired to get him back.

Watching the NRL 360, Ikin and Kent blowing up on why DCE wasn't picked. Buzz had a point too explaining how Hunt was in reserves 3 week ago and played average against the Storm yet got picked, also DCE got MOM against the Warriors which Lockyer clearly said he would definitely be in the team if he had a man of the match performance but nope. Lies lies lies Darren...

"I think given the position that we are in, with Michael Morgan and Cameron Munster, we feel they deserve the opportunity as much as DCE."

Right, so is walters/we trying to imply he/they are giving DCE an opportunity, I am a little confused

Right, so is walters/we trying to imply he/they are giving DCE an opportunity, I am a little confused
'They speak with forked tongues' :devil:

Chez's SOO career is over. Next year they have Milf back and will use the 'building the next gen' argument @:cool:

Sometimes life gives you lemons - don't get mad, get even :rock:
giphy.gif

I think they didnt pick DCE is because they the coaching staff dont know how to put in a game plan with DCE out there
Picking Hunt and Morgan for the vacant 1/2 spot is for them to play how Cronk wants them to play
DCE is to clever for them and dosen't play the way they want him to play which upsets the simple game plan that Thurston ,Cronk & Smith have always played
And for that reason DCE hasnt been a stand out in his previous games

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8