LOL @ QLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just saw this on FB. Quality! Lollol read it all.

Lets compare the pair.

DCE:
- 2011 grand final winner
- represented Australia
- represented Queensland
- leading Manly to third place on the ladder
- the only articulate Queenslander
- impossible to choke with such a massive neck
- in brilliant form currently
- excellent athletic ability, eg: sidestep, backflip, etc
- absolute champion bloke
- Dally M rookie of the year

BHunt:
- choked in the 2015 GF
- **** all representative footy
- drops more bombs than ISIS
- outshined by Benji ****ing Marshall
- has a small as **** neck, good for choking
- not even the Ipswich Jets best player
- in ****house form
- ruined Justin Hodges fairytale
- voted for Guy Sebastian in the 2003 Australian Idol finale

Attachments

• 19598919_1524923064234720_2588318824043258333_n.jpg
    19598919_1524923064234720_2588318824043258333_n.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 10
I just saw this on FB. Quality! Lollol read it all.

Lets compare the pair.

DCE:
- 2011 grand final winner
- represented Australia
- represented Queensland
- leading Manly to third place on the ladder
- the only articulate Queenslander
- impossible to choke with such a massive neck
- in brilliant form currently
- excellent athletic ability, eg: sidestep, backflip, etc
- absolute champion bloke
- Dally M rookie of the year

BHunt:
- choked in the 2015 GF
- **** all representative footy
- drops more bombs than ISIS
- outshined by Benji ****ing Marshall
- has a small as **** neck, good for choking
- not even the Ipswich Jets best player
- in ****house form
- ruined Justin Hodges fairytale
- voted for Guy Sebastian in the 2003 Australian Idol finale
They forgot the MVP-
DCE Clive Churchill Medalist 2013

And the farce continues on NRL 360 tonight, lots of ducking and weaving.

Not a shred of absolute honesty amongst them.
Walters, Tallis, and now Parker. Their demeanour betrays them, when speaking about DCE/Hunt they squirm and sweat and become defensive and toss up bizarre rationalisations for leaving out the form player. All credibility has flown out the window.

Ah well, at least they still have each other, and the lying cliquish Queensland SOO culture. I'd laugh if history records this as the moment Queensland self-destructed, eventually leading to the end of Origin.

Ah well, at least they still have each other, and the lying cliquish Queensland SOO culture.
Yeah thats right. Remember what Walters said - ''When you wear the maroons jumper you are a part of a great team and a great family'' - if thats the way family members treat one of their own family members i would look at being adopted out to another family. Unbelievable

Kent just asked Mbye 'If the RLPA insists on tying the players' contract payments to NRL revenue, will you be happy to accept a reduced contract if the next Broadcast deal is less?'

Mbye almost fell off his seat. Not a poker face :p

I kinda thought that was an obvious question and I'm surprised it hasn't been asked and answered as yet.

Unless I missed it?

I kinda thought that was an obvious question and I'm surprised it hasn't been asked and answered as yet.

Unless I missed it?
The Players assume that the business just naturally grows its revenue exponentialy :cool:

The biggest issue to the bottom line will be the growing litigation by the past players. No one can factor in what a Court will rule for past concussion etc. @:cool:

Currently we have the Cricket mob trying to strongarm their employer. It maybe a precursor for what the RLPA is planning :confused:

The game is indeed likely to be worth less with the current direction its taking, thanks to the slick businessmen running the game.
Giving players more of a stake in the game's future seems to be a sensible development, given the players are the people attracting the money in the first place.

Did anyone interview Brenton Lawrence about missing s.o.o.

He really wants to play and that tv show 'queenslanders only' had him in the side!!

Let's move on. I really hoped DCE wasn't selected because he would have been the whipping boy if NSW won. Give him the starting halfback spot next year after he has played 5/8 for Australia's World Cup victory.

It's obvious that this is Cameron smiths side. Mal Meninga wouldn't have caved to the Glasby/Munster pressure.

I don't see why the NRL can't determine a percentage for players. But there also has to be a percentage for other ingredients that make up the sport. For example, a percentage for administration, for promotion, for grassroots development, for country RL, for retained profits etc.
It's how all business should operate.
The percentages can only add up to 100%, and so the amount each 'ingredient' receives depends on the size of the overall revenue. Do the players understand that with this model they will be receiving less in some years than others?

I don't see why the NRL can't determine a percentage for players. But there also has to be a percentage for other ingredients that make up the sport. For example, a percentage for administration, for promotion, for grassroots development, for country RL, for retained profits etc.
It's how all business should operate.
The percentages can only add up to 100%, and so the amount each 'ingredient' receives depends on the size of the overall revenue. Do the players understand that with this model they will be receiving less in some years than others?

These are RL players you are talking about not financial planners!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8