[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You are gracious to a fault.
Just-Checked-My-Calendar.jpg

:giggle:

When all this dies down and the the secret files are opened at some time in the future, we will listen in awe at the tale of true cunning that has been perpetrated by Zorba the Great and the Mighty Penns. As one we will stand proudly as Choc and Foz are awarded the Golden Arko Medal for conspicuous gallantry for their role in infiltrating the enemy and systematically destroying them from the inside out. Few greater sacrifices have been made in the proud history of this club and these two have exhibited extreme devotion to duty. Arise Sir Anthony. Arise Sir Kieran.

Just had a look at OneEyedeel , this post caught my attention
"Honestly I think we need to make a decision that we don't take on any more Sea Eagles players.
They obviously don't manage their players injuries properly over there and they are in poor physical state at a relatively young age."
Posted by kevin Flynn.
So kevin points the finger at Manly, not the dumb Eels management for paying overs for our players that blind Freddie could see were busted.
It Was also mentioned on SportNight. They spoke along similar lines of players leaving Manly for other clubs then having season ending injuries.

Did we warn them that Choc was busted and wouldn't last 2 years, let alone 4?

Yep.

Did we warn them that Foran's body was also busted and that they would be lucky to see him at his best in anything other than pre-2014 Manly highlights?

Yep.

No more lessons for that mob, they just don't listen.

Just had a look at OneEyedeel , this post caught my attention
"Honestly I think we need to make a decision that we don't take on any more Sea Eagles players.
They obviously don't manage their players injuries properly over there and they are in poor physical state at a relatively young age."
Posted by kevin Flynn.
So kevin points the finger at Manly, not the dumb Eels management for paying overs for our players that blind Freddie could see were busted.
It Was also mentioned on SportNight. They spoke along similar lines of players leaving Manly for other clubs then having season ending injuries.

They have a point. I mean I've seen what Choc does on the field in his illustrious career with the Eels and surely he should have been able to keep doing it until he was at least 45. I mean, how young do you have to be to drop balls anyway?

We know it's a " business " these days, but what I never got with $Forme & Twatnow was why they simply couldn't just say " we loved our time at Manly, have some wonderful
memories of our time there but money is money and leaving gets us a much better deal than staying".

Or be like Brent Kite or Glenn Stewart and say nothing.

The sad thing ( well sad for me anyway) is both players should go down as Manly legends that toiled and spilt blood for us BUT, they'll be remembered ( by me anyway) as being absolute wankers before leaving and in Bochox's case a tool even after leaving.

I just don't understand what gets in their heads these days, both decisions were " all about the money", if so just admit it, and by doing so we might just respect you instead of the opposite.

Last edited:
We know it's a " business " these days, but what I never got with $Forme & Twatnow was why they simply couldn't just say " we loved our time at Manly, have some wonderful
memories of our time there but money is money and leaving gets us a much better deal than staying".

The sad thing ( well sad for me anyway) is both players should go down as Manly legends that toiled and spilt blood for us BUT, they'll be remembered ( by me anyway) as being absolute wankers before leaving and in Bochox's case a tool even after leaving.

I just don't understand what gets in their heads these days, both decisions were " all about the money", if so just admit it, and by doing so we might just respect you instead if the opposite.
I think its because there whole careers hey are told how good they are and how important they are to the team, and they believe it.

I just don't understand what gets in their heads these days, both decisions were " all about the money", if so just admit it, and by doing so we might just respect you instead if the opposite.

I agree, but I think their new club is to also to blame by over offering them. For example, if your old boss has you on 50/hr and a new potential boss offers you 90/hr you might just start to think your old boss was exploiting you. The new boss "sees your true worth" and of course your ego sucks that up. And to further the analogy you go with the new boss, slag off the old one. But shortly after it's discovered he's cheating the books and the business is de-registered so basically you get less and so go on compo, ego bruised. Or in Kieran's case, have a season ending injury.

I've never been on OEE until it was mentioned on here, but I have to say what an hysterical read. One idiot thought with Foran gone for the year they would get a break on the salary cap.

Yes Janice me as well, its hilarious at present they are just delusional.

I know how hard it would be for a fan to go through this, especially (very especially) since 2016 was "the year everything was going to change", but its all gone to **** for them, however hardly any of them are saying " well our board and coaching staff stuffed up", its all "excuses excuses excuses " and trying to blame anyone else (the one blaming us is a pearler),

Its very noticeable how not a single Parra Troll has been on here for a month now, although we get mentioned all the time on OEE.

It all just adds to the daily dose of fun the lol@parra thread gives us.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8