[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fresh from the pants' python website without authority(real quotes)...

*Pours ????? This is once in 100 years storm!!
*there are more disasters at this club than in the book of revelations.
*He played like he was on drugs on Monday night! (Norman)
*Unless he was out with the boys so the muscle relaxants may come in handy
*Lets face it. Our club has brought everything on themselves. Anyone who thinks their is a strong culture at our club is seriously mistaken

I went on their website and had a look at the blog 'Laughing stock' my favorite quote was:

"I blame Manly....Bastards." Lol

Fresh from the pants' python website without authority(real quotes)...

*Pours ????? This is once in 100 years storm!!
*there are more disasters at this club than in the book of revelations.
*He played like he was on drugs on Monday night! (Norman)
*Unless he was out with the boys so the muscle relaxants may come in handy
*Lets face it. Our club has brought everything on themselves. Anyone who thinks their is a strong culture at our club is seriously mistaken
This is extremely alarming. These comments are relevant and un-parra fan like. WTF is going on?:D

He has a head only his mother could love.
Reminds me of Donald Pleasance
( for the youngsters see great escape, Sunday too far away).. I think
Geez having said that I remember Sterlo lost his mum when he was young. Just an old saying though...... Good one d...head

Ignore it for a couple of weeks and it will die a natural death. Parramatta will once again be a footnote in this seasons premiership race, their Keystone Cops efforts at rorting the cap providing much amusement to fans of other teams as they resume their rightful place at the bottom of the table.

The latest musings from the Parra circus

Parramatta Eels 'gang of five' ready to drop Supreme Court action against NRL
Date: May 29, 2016 - 11:13PM
Chris Barrett
Sports Writer

1464527621627.png

Parramatta chairman Steve Sharp. Photo: Shu Yeung

Parramatta's so-called gang of five are ready to drop their NSW Supreme Court action against the NRL as the club prepares to file its response to its salary cap breach notice by Friday's deadline.

Suspended chairman Steve Sharp, directors Tom Issa and Peter Serrao, chief executive John Boulous and football operations manager Daniel Anderson are due back in the NSW Supreme Court on Tuesday for a hearing against the NRL after arguing they should not have been named in League Central's preliminary findings against Parramatta.

Those proceedings are expected to be aborted. However, the two parties are continuing to argue over costs.

If Parramatta have to pay the NRL's costs to strike an agreement it will be another addition to a mounting salary cap-related legal bill that is now estimated to have ballooned to more than $250,000, with four of the five suspended officials having their own lawyers separate to those engaged by the club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...gainst-nrl-20160529-gp6nmz.html#ixzz4A6NMrytY
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

What I don't get is, they've just been done for salary cap breaches and had to get rid of two players plus Bochox to get under the cap ( just apparently). Then Poorly Poorly , or whatever is released early to the Raiders and suddenly they are back in the market to buy Hayne and apparently are interested in Money Bill as well.

**** me dead , do these wankers ever learn??

What I don't get is, they've just been done for salary cap breaches and had to get rid of two players plus Bochox to get under the cap ( just apparently). Then Poorly Poorly , or whatever is released early to the Raiders and suddenly they are back in the market to buy Hayne and apparently are interested in Money Bill as well.

**** me dead , do these wankers ever learn??

You would have to hope that is all spin in an attempt to keep their supporters somewhat happy

If Parramatta have to pay the NRL's costs to strike an agreement it will be another addition to a mounting salary cap-related legal bill that is now estimated to have ballooned to more than $250,000, with four of the five suspended officials having their own lawyers separate to those engaged by the club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...gainst-nrl-20160529-gp6nmz.html#ixzz4A6NMrytY
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Surely that's chicken feed compared to Foz's legal bills.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8