[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How about this for a conspiracy theory?

Someone west of Granville dobs in a "colourful identity" and some others about a match fix. They do this because a recently acquired asset becomes a bit of a liability. If said liability becomes a SERIOUS liability, then they can write off said liability. This frees the entity up to acquire a newly available high priced asset fresh from overseas...

Someone west of Granville dobs in a "colourful identity" and some others about a match fix. They do this because a recently acquired asset becomes a bit of a liability. If said liability becomes a SERIOUS liability, then they can write off said liability. This frees the entity up to acquire a newly available high priced asset fresh from overseas...
The Serious one's lawyers would gave them in court as nothing has been proven in a court of law @:cool:

But as conspiracies go, it is plausible :giggle:

Very subtle how you have referred to the players involved, but I agree with you. I think they're planning on dumping Hasson for Willie Mason too.

Some more gold from the One eyed eels-lol

Permalink Reply by Bart 20 hours ago

Looking back at the Parramatta/Foran contract fiasco and how parra were portrayed in all of it...I even remember one of the headlines 'Can Foran feel duded'....well f**k me who's been duded now!! & that fat f**k Peters can go and f**k himself, hope he chokes on a cheeseburger.

Looking back at the Parramatta/Foran contract fiasco and how parra were portrayed in all of it...I even remember one of the headlines 'Can Foran feel duded'....well f**k me who's been duded now!! & that fat f**k Peters can go and f**k himself, hope he chokes on a cheeseburger.
How do you feel duded. Is it a feeling people have after someone says, Hey dude?

Dude...language!

& that fat f**k Peters can go and f**k himself, hope he chokes on a cheeseburger.[/QUOTE]

He aint all bad in what he says...lol

Can't argue with the sentiment about Zth but duded???? Must be prison vernacular

Dude...language!

This is what happens when Parra fans teach parrots to talk.

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

This took my fancy:
"Foran - certainly looking more and more like the $1.2 million dollar Fruit Loop

rather than the $1.2million dollar man.

I cannot believe these character traits were UNKNOWN by the Parra recruiters."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10