[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What I don't get is, they've just been done for salary cap breaches and had to get rid of two players plus Bochox to get under the cap ( just apparently). Then Poorly Poorly , or whatever is released early to the Raiders and suddenly they are back in the market to buy Hayne and apparently are interested in Money Bill as well.

**** me dead , do these wankers ever learn??

Fine. Give them a deal so they have Enough money to chase him. Offer to take Gutherson back.

What I don't get is, they've just been done for salary cap breaches and had to get rid of two players plus Bochox to get under the cap ( just apparently). Then Poorly Poorly , or whatever is released early to the Raiders and suddenly they are back in the market to buy Hayne and apparently are interested in Money Bill as well.

**** me dead , do these wankers ever learn??

No Mark, they don't.

That's my favourite bit. Lol@doesn'tmatta.

Sharp looks like he would have a pretty blunt IQ. And when he opens his mouth, that impression is easily reinforced.

Might be smarter than Fair trading who used him to promote ethical dealing.

sharp.jpg

The way they're playing, the spoon is definitely on the cards for Parra. So regular programming has been resumed...

Careful what you wish for mate. A few wins including tonight, and they are right on our tails. Love how Taylor and Mcgreggor are supposed to be under pressure, yet both tams above us on the ladder.

That was the best result.
The Eels are history anyway, and their fans are depressed, disillusioned, and pissed off. Winning tonight won't help them.
This way Knights fans are depressed and pissed off too. Win win.

Do you think that they played like the 2 bottom teams in the comp? After all when Paradoesntmatta loses its point they could be fighting for the wooden spoon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10