[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree, but I think their new club is to also to blame by over offering them. For example, if your old boss has you on 50/hr and a new potential boss offers you 90/hr you might just start to think your old boss was exploiting you. The new boss "sees your true worth" and of course your ego sucks that up. And to further the analogy you go with the new boss, slag off the old one. But shortly after it's discovered he's cheating the books and the business is de-registered so basically you get less and so go on compo, ego bruised. Or in Kieran's case, have a season ending injury.

That is certainly a valid point, and yes the ego's take over and replace logic.

SCOTT NEXT ON EELS CHOPPING BLOCK
Parramatta enforcer Beau Scott is the latest Eel reported to be looking for a new home in season 2016. With less than a month left until the June 30 transfer deadline, Scott joins fellow new recruit Michael Gordon and star playmaker Corey Norman as Eels on the chopping block as the embattled club seeks to rectify their salary cap issues beyond this season. This follows from the departure of Nathan Peats to the Titans and Junior Paulo to the Raiders over the past fortnight.

Despite missing State of Origin selection, Scott has been in damaging form for the Eels. But there are reports the new management see a problem not with his personal form, but rather, his name.

“You just can’t trust a bloke like that” said one key official, who did not want to be identified. “You know, with his two first names and that. Is he Beau, or is he Scott? Pick one or the other, I say. It's just very difficult. I can’t imagine how the blokes around him must feel”.

Documents leaked during the NRL Integrity Unit’s raids of Eels headquarters have revealed that there were a number of Eels stakeholders against the signings of both Scott and Gordon for the 2016 season, some of whom remain in positions within the Eels ranks.

It is believed these same stakeholders were also against the signing of Corey Norman, and have been working to offload him since he came to the Eels at the beginning of the 2014 season. Insiders claim there was recently a dispute between board members regarding an address book that was found on site, which contained contact numbers of several of Sydney’s high-profile drug dealers, as well as a member of Star City security.

“It's the same story” said one source within the club. “Corey or Norman? Fullback or five-eighth? Footballer or drug dealer? You've got to admit, it's a bit suspicious. The bloke has been untrustworthy since he arrived, and that has left a bit of a stench around the joint. Then we go and sign blokes like Michael Gordon and Scott…Scott...Beau…oh see there it is again, perfect example of how it just doesn’t work. Not at our club. We need to ditch the lot of them.”

Former Eels great Brett Kenny has come out in support of the trio, and has approached the Rugby League Players’ Association on their behalf.

13342984_239483999776557_7493348664455109792_n.jpg

Full credit to the OEE blogger who wrote this one. I thought I was on the wrong site until I read the comments from Eels fans who thought it was legit!

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topic...block?id=500401:Topic:2922725&page=3#comments

Yep the One Eyed Trouser Snake forum is a great place to get a laugh these days, they are worse (MUCH) that ST after a stich up.

It is worth visiting the thread on the pants' pythons website as there are people with a sense of humour (believe it or not!!!) (interspersed with some classic moronic behaviour - of course!)

Norman on shaky ground

It might have been Origin night, but all the big talk at ANZ Stadium centred on the Parramatta Eels and Corey Norman's future at the club.

Lurker spent just a little time at the bar trying not to shout $9 beers and joined a conversation with well-connected NRL types.

They suggested Norman would be gone in the wake of his upcoming court appearance on drug charges.

"BA (Brad Arthur) has had enough and wants to clean out all the trouble makers and start afresh next year," I was told.

"Norman is in his sights and the court case may be the final straw. He wants big money to stay at Parra but the court case has changed things."

http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...umour-file/1rrakwv8c1ju315jrkx9krp97v/slide/1

SCOTT NEXT ON EELS CHOPPING BLOCK
Parramatta enforcer Beau Scott is the latest Eel reported to be looking for a new home in season 2016. With less than a month left until the June 30 transfer deadline, Scott joins fellow new recruit Michael Gordon and star playmaker Corey Norman as Eels on the chopping block as the embattled club seeks to rectify their salary cap issues beyond this season. This follows from the departure of Nathan Peats to the Titans and Junior Paulo to the Raiders over the past fortnight.

Despite missing State of Origin selection, Scott has been in damaging form for the Eels. But there are reports the new management see a problem not with his personal form, but rather, his name.

“You just can’t trust a bloke like that” said one key official, who did not want to be identified. “You know, with his two first names and that. Is he Beau, or is he Scott? Pick one or the other, I say. It's just very difficult. I can’t imagine how the blokes around him must feel”.

Documents leaked during the NRL Integrity Unit’s raids of Eels headquarters have revealed that there were a number of Eels stakeholders against the signings of both Scott and Gordon for the 2016 season, some of whom remain in positions within the Eels ranks.

It is believed these same stakeholders were also against the signing of Corey Norman, and have been working to offload him since he came to the Eels at the beginning of the 2014 season. Insiders claim there was recently a dispute between board members regarding an address book that was found on site, which contained contact numbers of several of Sydney’s high-profile drug dealers, as well as a member of Star City security.

“It's the same story” said one source within the club. “Corey or Norman? Fullback or five-eighth? Footballer or drug dealer? You've got to admit, it's a bit suspicious. The bloke has been untrustworthy since he arrived, and that has left a bit of a stench around the joint. Then we go and sign blokes like Michael Gordon and Scott…Scott...Beau…oh see there it is again, perfect example of how it just doesn’t work. Not at our club. We need to ditch the lot of them.”

Former Eels great Brett Kenny has come out in support of the trio, and has approached the Rugby League Players’ Association on their behalf.

13342984_239483999776557_7493348664455109792_n.jpg

Full credit to the OEE blogger who wrote this one. I thought I was on the wrong site until I read the comments from Eels fans who thought it was legit!

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/scott-next-on-eels-chopping-block?id=500401:Topic:2922725&page=3#comments

No wonder they're f#$ked what about Kenny Edwards, Cody Nelson, Luke Kelly and their coach Brad Arthur?

Norman on shaky ground

It might have been Origin night, but all the big talk at ANZ Stadium centred on the Parramatta Eels and Corey Norman's future at the club.

Lurker spent just a little time at the bar trying not to shout $9 beers and joined a conversation with well-connected NRL types.

They suggested Norman would be gone in the wake of his upcoming court appearance on drug charges.

"BA (Brad Arthur) has had enough and wants to clean out all the trouble makers and start afresh next year," I was told.

"Norman is in his sights and the court case may be the final straw. He wants big money to stay at Parra but the court case has changed things."

http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...umour-file/1rrakwv8c1ju315jrkx9krp97v/slide/1
Wow, such a loyal and supportive bloke, no wonder they all want to run through brick walls. At first it was for him, now it's to get away from the sour turd.

Remember, this is the same great bloke who threw Watmough under the bus in a heartbeat when it suited him.

And they thought they win that last game against us fair and square last year. Ha! @;):wasntme:@:cool:

Just letting everyone know apparently the NRL has given them another week before they hand down their punishment. Wasn't it supposed to be handed down today originally?

Just letting everyone know apparently the NRL has given them another week before they hand down their punishment. Wasn't it supposed to be handed down today originally?

Of course they have, is this the nrl's new way of saying we are permanently suspending their points docking. Also doubt greenturd would want to take the spotlight off Manly, he would secretly be loving it

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8