[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can 't see any real benefit he would add to the Manly pack , particularly if his form has dropped off .and not to mention his price range . Recall how Keppie dominated him last season i st clash , didn 't show a lot of fight then and looks like not the player he once was for whatever reason .

I rate him and believe he was would a great addition to our squad. He is down on enthusiasm at present because I expect he is unhappy. This is a great opportunity for us and we should be going the swap with Davey who leaving at seasons end anyway. IMO he is worth 500K per season. He is a tough bloke and hits with plenty of venom and I love the way he takes the ball at speed up the middle of the ruck. Come on get it done Des!

On to another subject: our major player acquisition for 2022...
Everyone was so positive Bully would be a weapon, but he's not getting a look in. Is DESpicable wrong, or did all of us -- including the recruitment team -- overestimate this guy's ability?

Something cooking at Parra. Timing of events is interesting, form slump, signing of Davey now Brown being pushed out the door and shopped to the Tigers. Brown indicating he doesn't want to go so they are pushing him out. I suspect all is not well within the camp. You wouldn't have expected the Tigers to let L go to the Cowboys unless they had some else in their sights. Interesting on how this might affect the rest of the season for the slithers. No one in their right mind would sign with the Tigers at the moment.

On to another subject: our major player acquisition for 2022...
Everyone was so positive Bully would be a weapon, but he's not getting a look in. Is DESpicable wrong, or did all of us -- including the recruitment team -- overestimate this guy's ability?
Bully has had plenty of opportunity at both edge and middle ..

He simply hasn't impressed .. hasn't given any reason for Dessie to pick him ahead of anybody.

He appears to have the talent .
But needs to show some desire to dominate .. war face lad ...

Something cooking at Parra. Timing of events is interesting, form slump, signing of Davey now Brown being pushed out the door and shopped to the Tigers. Brown indicating he doesn't want to go so they are pushing him out. I suspect all is not well within the camp. You wouldn't have expected the Tigers to let L go to the Cowboys unless they had some else in their sights. Interesting on how this might affect the rest of the season for the slithers. No one in their right mind would sign with the Tigers at the moment.
Speaking of the Tigers, Sipley, in the usual talk to the Manly presser segments. Said after the game, we expected the Tigers forwards to come out all guns blazing after Madge got fired, I could tell he was trying to disguise his facial expression and nearly laughed when talking about how the game unfolded.

Bully has had plenty of opportunity at both edge and middle ..

He simply hasn't impressed .. hasn't given any reason for Dessie to pick him ahead of anybody.

He appears to have the talent .
But needs to show some desire to dominate .. war face lad ...
Seen him in a few games for our feeder, Blacktown. He spreads himself around a bit, maybe fancies himself as a bit of a utility player. Maybe he's trying to give Des the message that he can take Lawtons spot. But if this is what he thinks, well, it's going to be long season with the Blacktown boys for Bullymore then.

I‘m thinking your right, been thinking it myself for a while now, place is in a mess, Mahoney, Papalii, Niakore, Kaufusi, Matterson, all confirmed as gone, Brown getting the push and I believe there was talk of Paulo considering leaving as well.
Gee, their engine room is being decimated at least they’ll have Hodgson, RCG, Lane, Davey, unless anymore want out, wow. Wonder if the players have had enough of the Deli or the Deli has had enough of the players?
Then those lucky enough to stay or silly enough to sign on, get to enjoy Queenie and Moses as their inspirational leaders!

I‘m thinking your right, been thinking it myself for a while now, place is in a mess, Mahoney, Papalii, Niakore, Kaufusi, Matterson, all confirmed as gone, Brown getting the push and I believe there was talk of Paulo considering leaving as well.
Gee, their engine room is being decimated at least they’ll have Hodgson, RCG, Lane, Davey, unless anymore want out, wow. Wonder if the players have had enough of the Deli or the Deli has had enough of the players?
Then those lucky enough to stay or silly enough to sign on, get to enjoy Queenie and Moses as their inspirational leaders!
I believe they have revised their offer for Matterson. He plays hgis best footy of the bench for about 30 mins, Parra will pay overs to keep him now and he will have to play 80 mins again. He will keep getting knocked out !

I believe they have revised their offer for Matterson. He plays hgis best footy of the bench for about 30 mins, Parra will pay overs to keep him now and he will have to play 80 mins again. He will keep getting knocked out !
Well they deserve him anyway, his a perfect personality match with the other two twats in their spine. I actually thought the fins announced him as their marquee, they might just dodge a bullet if he accepts the better offer to stay, I’m happy for the slime to have to spend up cap space to keep him.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10