[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Posting this here for future laughs.

FVDgrHIaUAAiO32

Wonder if they're still loving it😂

It'd only be 5yr olds who tip by saying " I like that colour/ and or emblem!" 😂
Or which emblem would win the fight like the girls in my office use to do. Would an eel beat any other team in that scenario?
Cowboy - no six shooter to the head
Bronco - no hoof to the head
Titan - no cut in half
Knight- no same as titan
SeaEagle - no clawed and eaten
Tiger - no gobbled up
Panther - no same as tiger
Bulldog - eat the eel
Rabbit - maybe a close contest here
Shark - no chance
Dragon - charred and eaten
Rooster - pecked to death
Raiders - no clubbed over the scon
Storm - well an eel might survive a storm actually
Warrior - bashed to death

Eels sucking in every element of footy now and forever

Well, that was a great finish to a good weekend; the Mighty’Eagles had a good win and the slime got flogged. At least I‘lol be started the week on a good note but I don’t think it’ll last long as the stock market is in for a big drop today; ah well, can’t have everything go well all the time.

have a look on Parra forum , Poll up to get rid of coach...52% yes

As much as I hate Doesn'tmatta, one problem is the captain, "king gutho" is a goose and needs to be replaced, looks like no one listens to him anyway...

Last edited:
have a look on Parra forum , Poll up to get rid of coach...52% yes

As much as I hate Doesn'tmatta, one problem is the captain, "king gutho" is a goose and needs to be replaced, looks like no one listens to him anyway...
Worst game I’ve seen him play

I get what your saying but I wouldn't mind swapping our wins over Tigers and Dogs for wins over Penrith and Storm.
I'm sorry, I don't get this logic.
So you'd rather lose to the Tigers and Dogs that 90% of teams beat and beat the Storm and Panthers that only 10% of teams beat, is that right?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12