[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Priceless to see Gutho again show his whinging side when Cummins dared to penalize the whingers and Moses throwing a beautiful pass to give the Vermin a big lead.

Parra continue to struggle away from whinger park and the leg up they get there does not apply away from there.

I cannot wait for our clash with them in a little while. We have a score to settle!

How can we laugh and a club who is into the top 8 and 4 points ahead of us ?

At the moment and on the ladder they are looking down at us and we are looking up to them

We need to raise our own standards

Our own standards meaning Living up to our legendary clubs Benchmark of Excellence

What does our Benchmark of excellence stand for ?

All our Great achievements that made our club the Greatest club of all

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

At the moment and on the ladder they are looking down at us and we are looking up to them

Our own standards meaning Living up to our legendary clubs Benchmark of Excellence

View attachment 21514
What you overlook is the 4 point lead they enjoy over us is only down the injustice we copped when we met them 6 weeks ago!

The eels have a very difficult remaining draw and they will probably make 7th or 8th spot They could also easily miss out on the 8 as well especially if we beat them

Their draw is

Tigers
Warriors
Broncos
Panthers
Manly
Rabbits
Bulldogs
Broncos
Storm

View attachment 21514
They've had a bit of help getting there Bozo, take away the four point turnaround when they unjustly beat us in round 11 and it's a very different story 😉

I think there’s a little trouble in paradise over there. The way Moses was openly yelling at Gutherson when he wanted to appeal some loser decision was quite surprising. Maybe I’m just seeing what I want to see!

They've had a bit of help getting there Bozo, take away the four point turnaround when they unjustly beat us in round 11 and it's a very different story 😉
Success is measured by the courage and the resilience one displays against the odds and prevails

Winners make their own luck feathered friend

We need to start winning more games

The moral of the story ....

Excuses does not build character in a team . Only winning against adversity does
We cannot build a Great Manly team on excuses .
We can only build a Great Manly team by Great wins

Success is measured by the courage and the resilience one displays against the odds and prevails

Excuses does not build character in a team . Only winning against adversity does
It would be nice if we could get the odd referee onside mate, seems to be worth between six and ten points a game, looking at some of our opponents

Plus they've had the bye and we haven't so we'd be in front of them on the ladder if the national rigged league would just let teams play!

/transmission

~hyperspace jump~

But it is pretty funny watching them hit their head on the ceiling, and falling down the ladder from the blow each and every year.

Brad Arthur has worn a beanie to every game, so there is no difference from his coaching box when it comes to mark Hughes round. Very disrespectful.

As for me I advise people to support charities that don’t feature ‘97 knights.

Brad Arthur has worn a beanie to every game, so there is no difference from his coaching box when it comes to mark Hughes round. Very disrespectful.

As for me I advise people to support charities that don’t feature ‘97 knights.
Still smarting over that myself 🤬

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8