[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Report on ch9 Bris, that Arthur is being shopped around by the Eels, they would like him to move on. Only problem is, he is still contracted till the end off 2024...lol. wow !!..it's the first time I've heard of coaches being shopped around, could only happen at Parra..lol.

The old "His job is safe" line. Lots of possible theories including a bull****e story. But timing wise it appears Parra is trying to lock up Moses long term and I expect the Dolphins have eyes for him as well. Perhaps Moses doesn't relish a longer period under Arthur's reign. The fact that Parramatta are making a high offer for Moses (Which is not their track record) suggests they are concerned. I hope it well and truly derails the rest of their campaign this year.

Bit surprised. Not a lot of experienced coaches available at the moment as we have seen with recent appointments at Warriors and Tigers (and Dogs interim coach). Seems unlikely but you never know.

Bit surprised. Not a lot of experienced coaches available at the moment as we have seen with recent appointments at Warriors and Tigers (and Dogs interim coach). Seems unlikely but you never know.

Trent mk3.
Best coach on the market, just ask him.

He is slowly heading west
Manly => Canterbury => Parramatta.
Once Cleary is finished he can head further west to Penrith.

If you listen to the report ... it is HIS MANAGER OFFERING him to another club ... not the Eels trying to offload him ...

If you listen to the report ... it is HIS MANAGER OFFERING him to another club ... not the Eels trying to offload him ...

All a play on words.

Nearly every club, player & coach says I haven’t spoken to them. Technically true as they haven’t but nearly always the manager has been talking and preparing a deal, when it’s close they start talking too.

Maybe Brad or Parra have contacted his manager and said get the ball rolling we are looking at a new coach or Brad has said look into the Dog, Warriors, Knights and Titans for me.

All a play on words.

Nearly every club, player & coach says I haven’t spoken to them. Technically true as they haven’t but nearly always the manager has been talking and preparing a deal, when it’s close they start talking too.

Maybe Brad or Parra have contacted his manager and said get the ball rolling we are looking at a new coach or Brad has said look into the Dog, Warriors, Knights and Titans for me.

Yes .. you may well be right ... but then that takes us back to just making up whatever scenario pleases us most ...

Might be because the manager can see the writing on the wall and doesn't want to be short of his commission for however many years he can bluff the world of NRL into believing his client may one day coach a team to a premiership.

Yep, the gift that keeps on giving. The disintegration is well under way.
And they say this is there year

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Cracking Up Lol GIF

It would be nice if we could get the odd referee onside mate, seems to be worth between six and ten points a game, looking at some of our opponents
I Understand what you are saying feathered friend

But the Great Benchmark Manly teams of the past have beaten both our opponents and the refs

And this is the Benchmark we go by and it is also our path to Glory

See the source image

Listening to Gutho's excuses on every Bronco try scored was hilarious, and ends with, we'll rest up this weekend and come out swingin next weekend...lol. And on Arthur being shopped around by his manager....mmm...where's there's smoke there's fire !!

Listening to Gutho's excuses on every Bronco try scored was hilarious, and ends with, we'll rest up this weekend and come out swingin next weekend...lol. And on Arthur being shopped around by his manager....mmm...where's there's smoke there's fire !!
Funny bloke that Gutho, they were supposed to be in camp last week, mentally freshening up on the central coast, didn’t work. Hopefully when they come out swinging next weekend the Riff will accommodate them with a TKO, then we will knock them the F out the following week.

From Andrew Webster in the SMH. Nailed it:

“I’m contracted until 2024, I live seven minutes from training, so why would I want to go anywhere?” — Parramatta coach Brad Arthur amid speculation he wants out. Who cares about premierships when you can beat Sydney peak hour?
What he should’ve said was “why would anyone want me?”

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4