[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a beat up..
What else is a Club captain meant to say about his team still in the running to make the finals?
I know it’s the slime but does anyone expect him to rubbish their chances?
Marty copped a bit himself for using ‘positive manifestation’ during a pre-season interview.
It worked in Game 1 SOO this year for Kev Walters, but thankfully the Blues did it better

I hope we get to smash them out though!

Or just play well.

Poor old Clitherson. Unless the unlikely happens and he finishes his career at Brookvale, he will be doomed to a life of not really belonging on the Northern Beaches. Once a part of it but now apart from it. Becoming a legend of sorts at a club he probably grew up hating, or at least made fun of along with the other kids at Cromer.

No happy endings like Steve Knight, finishing his career at home with a two year stint and a premiership up sleeve.

Maybe he can get together with Will Hopoate and work through the issues of being exiled from you home team.
Clitherson LOL You come up with some funny stuff Tezzar

Someone must have spiked Gutho's powerade ....

v3imagesbin92e624a9a446992af89c4550b1a73359-d6mtg4lbdwxhstjsss2_t1880.jpg

Last edited:
I had an eye test done yesterday, yearly requirement after having retina reattachment surgery... and the drops they gave me had my pupils *nearly* that big...

Hahahaha...I’ve had those eye drops as well, and orange dye at the same time. Freaked out the checkout chick at the local shops, she couldn’t look at me, but couldn’t look away @:D

Last edited:
It is amazing they have not won a comp for that many years - given all their advantages I can not believe they are not the dominant club in the game
Do you mean the donkeys or slime?
I genuinely believe what you say could apply to both...

They look gassed and spent. A win for us tomorrow could be really huge because Parra will come out next week firing at home but a win here stretches us to make the game moot for us next week

Right now I really like how we are placed but disappointed we won't have thommo there helping us

Either way lol Parra thanks for the laughs

They look gassed and spent. A win for us tomorrow could be really huge because Parra will come out next week firing at home but a win here stretches us to make the game moot for us next week

Right now I really like how we are placed but disappointed we won't have thommo there helping us

Either way lol Parra thanks for the laughs

I’m not so sure they will come out firing. They have absolutely nothing to gain. They can’t go up or down the table and are more likely to ease through the game hoping for no injuries.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8