[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it like a pen licence? I feel for them, I was the last kid in year 4 to get a pen licence.
Pens pffft, back in my day..... I remember we had one Eels supporter in the class...
91dS8RlskmL._SL1500_.jpg

Is he called "King Gutho" because his real name is WayneKing?
Clint Gutherson boldly declares Parramatta can win the NRL title this season
They’re coming off a shock defeat to Canterbury and have lost one of their best forwards to suspension - but Parramatta still have an unshakeable belief in their ability to win the premiership.

Dean Ritchie, The Daily Telegraph
Subscriber only
|
August 28, 2019 9:10am

Foxsports5:43
Gardner on Brown's departure
NRL: Newcastle CEO Phil Gardner addresses Nathan Brown's immediate departure from the club.
MORE IN sport

Kent: Knights let down their coach, club and city

‘No split, no divide’: Players wanted Brown to finish

Teen swimmer just like famous mum, only faster

similars

Watch out Sydney Roosters, Parramatta are coming to get you.

While most people are tipping last year’s premiers to go back-to-back, Eels captain Clint Gutherson is having none of it.

He claims the Eels have the roster to beat the Roosters — and anyone else who gets in their way — and win the premiership for the first time in 33 years.

“I don’t think anyone externally thinks anyone can beat the Roosters,’’ Gutherson said. “That’s what you guys (media) are saying and everyone’s saying.

“That’s good. That gives us a challenge.”

Not even a shock loss to Canterbury last weekend has swayed Gutherson from the belief that last year’s wooden spooners are title contenders.

“Yeah, 100 per cent; based on the belief that on our day we can beat anyone,’’ he said of the $23 outsiders with the TAB.

“If you don’t believe in yourself, there’s no one (who will).

I dont think he realises Parramatta would have to play well outside Bankwest for that to happen
Or just play well.

Poor old Clitherson. Unless the unlikely happens and he finishes his career at Brookvale, he will be doomed to a life of not really belonging on the Northern Beaches. Once a part of it but now apart from it. Becoming a legend of sorts at a club he probably grew up hating, or at least made fun of along with the other kids at Cromer.

No happy endings like Steve Knight, finishing his career at home with a two year stint and a premiership up sleeve.

Maybe he can get together with Will Hopoate and work through the issues of being exiled from you home team.

Last edited:
Well Fiz declared that his Dogs Team is the best, even better than the 2011 Manly Premiership Team :confused:

You have to be crazy to leave Manly'>:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4