[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must admit, I googled it (as I don't have Dunning-Kruger's) and here it is for all of us.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognise their own incompetence.

So, **** coaches at 4 NRL clubs had no idea how **** he was and picked him to play 219 NRL matches, lol. Plus 42 in ESL ... donner kruger perhaps .

Referred to by Ser8 way back in 2013 ... and I believe I have also mentioned the effect during one blue or another ..... it is a very real condition and explains a lot of social media content ..

Must admit, I googled it (as I don't have Dunning-Kruger's) and here it is for all of us.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognise their own incompetence.

I googled Kruger

images.jpg

Found Sonia - shes 54 and just my type.

Last edited:
My mate is a pommie and a eels supporter.... he is in a very dark place at present ..... i offered him therapy but he told me to f*@k off.

There is only so much an Aussie manly supporter can do !

I’m travelling with my very best mate , we’ve been friends since we were 5.

Luckily for me I support Manly.

Sadly for him he supports Parramatta.

I did however have to endure the 1982/83 Grand Finals with him, which he reminds me about constantly.

The obvious response is to remind him about what have the NReeLs (apart from 1986) done since 1983, other than give the rest of the RL community years of enjoyment at their expense.

Watch out Sydney Roosters, Parramatta are coming to get you.

While most people are tipping last year’s premiers to go back-to-back, Eels captain Clint Gutherson is having none of it.
He claims the Eels have the roster to beat the Roosters — and anyone else who gets in their way — and win the premiership for the first time in 33 years.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/3e2ffeba7ddb1bea8848f035b5fde17a

“Brad (Arthur, coach) has given us a licence to play footy.” - (well that must help being a footy team and all.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8