[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But how’s some of the language on that thread! There’s a lot of robust debate here but doesn’t get to that level. Show at least some class parra supporters. Tbh that post absolutely nailed it. Parra are pretenders of the highest order.
Some real class on display over there.
Says a lot...

When asked about Nathan Brown's late hit, pretender Arfur said:

“I haven’t had a real close look at it, but I thought his arm was away from his body,” said Eels coach Brad Arthur.

@:D
They quashed that pretty quick, doesn't matter if the arm was away still a shoulder charge. He was at it all game that was just the worst because it was late, if the match review look at the rest of the game he should be up for a few points for his other shoulders as well as the late shot and shoulder. He just looked and angry thug all night

giphy.gif

Walking to work the morning after Parra lose

Some of the classic banter and insults on the oneeyedeel .... and to think some people on ST get all precious at being called numbnuts ... Baaahahaha ....

Before the unicorns blow a gluten free banana cake out of their prolapsed piss holes...

Did you have anything to say the past few weeks while we were winning or were you just stroking your cock waiting for a loss you absolute ****ing crayon muncher.

I watch every week you snorkel blower.

If you think we are top 4 material and our past wins are convincing you really should stop dating your cousin and living in your mums granny flat you flog. Your 38 time to get your own pad.

Good night Pete. Go pull your limp biscuit over your BA poster while sipping on the stolen sherry from your step dads liquor cabinet.

you wish you had a step dad. Your father obviously took one look at you and thought “I’m not raising a boy who was obviously fathered by the autistic trash man”

You the man Pete!.... The most annoying **** at any BBQ.... thats if you were invited.

There's a lot more but you get the drift ....

Some of the classic banter and insults on the oneeyedeel .... and to think some people on ST get all precious at being called numbnuts ... Baaahahaha ....

Before the unicorns blow a gluten free banana cake out of their prolapsed piss holes...

Did you have anything to say the past few weeks while we were winning or were you just stroking your cock waiting for a loss you absolute ****ing crayon muncher.

I watch every week you snorkel blower.

If you think we are top 4 material and our past wins are convincing you really should stop dating your cousin and living in your mums granny flat you flog. Your 38 time to get your own pad.

Good night Pete. Go pull your limp biscuit over your BA poster while sipping on the stolen sherry from your step dads liquor cabinet.

you wish you had a step dad. Your father obviously took one look at you and thought “I’m not raising a boy who was obviously fathered by the autistic trash man”

You the man Pete!.... The most annoying **** at any BBQ.... thats if you were invited.

There's a lot more but you get the drift ....
Top marks for translating that genuine frontier gibberish Woodsie.
Some real linguistic masters over there...

One of the things I do appreciate the most about our Silvertails is that it’s generally light hearted banter, delivered with a certain sense of panache and style..

And that the English language is not left quivering in an alcoholic haze, hiding in a closet after it’s been brutally broken...

One genius over at One Eyed Eel is calling for Gower to be moved to 6 and play Moses at 9.

Not a bad idea from an eel supporter, any brain activity should be celebrated. But seriously neither have the skills to play NRL consistently. both are just topping up their Super.

What about Gutherson's form since they re-signed him. Hasn't fired a shot.

And the dimwit coach reckons Brown will get off the shoulder charge by quoting a rule that was abolished 4 years ago.

How funny will it be next season when they are 0-6 and they sack Arthur for Barrett. A dream come true.

Last edited:
One genius over at One Eyed Eel is calling for Gower to be moved to 6 and play Moses at 9.

Not a bad idea from an eel supporter, any brain activity should be celebrated. But seriously neither have the skills to play NRL consistently. both are just topping up there Super.

And the dimwit coach reckons Brown will get off the shoulder charge by quoting a rule that was abolished 4 years ago.

How funny will it be next season when they are 0-6 and sack Arthur for Barrett. A dream come true.

Krugger syndrome.

Krugger syndrome.

Must admit, I googled it (as I don't have Dunning-Kruger's) and here it is for all of us.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognise their own incompetence.

Not a bad idea from an eel supporter, any brain activity should be celebrated. But seriously neither have the skills to play NRL consistently. both are just topping up there Super.

How funny will it be next season when they are 0-6 and sack Arthur for Barrett. A dream come true.

Gower to 6 and Moses to 9......yeah, and on Sunday we're gonna see DCE start on the wing, AFB at fullback, Jorge in the #7 and Turbo in the front row :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think brain activity is a term that should never be applied to the dingbats who populate 1EyedEel LOL

Must admit, I googled it (as I don't have Dunning-Kruger's) and here it is for all of us.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognise their own incompetence.
Well...... f**k.....

My life just might be a lie :sweating::giggle:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4