[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think he's done footy wise anyway.
Just hope he gets his life in order.
Wish they'd test journos too...

Will be reported as "Ex Manly player".
Parra do have a few players get done for sh1t just when they are trying to get rid of them. Just a coincidence????

I thought he was off contract anyway ?

parra-jpg.9530
Parramatta%20Wooden%20Spoons.jpg

I’ll never forget that time too as I was teaching at Toongabbie a real Parramatta area. Many of the parents knew I was a staunch Manly fan. The following Monday morning I had morning duty and one of the parents was so upset at the loss that she started attacking me. I was lucky I had to attend to one of the children’s accidents in the playground and was able to escape from her.

Was she single? @:D

Meanwhile, Brad Arthurs future at Parra seems assured, once again coaching the Eels to the coveted wooden spoon this year....
Parramatta Eels to undergo dramatic restructuring to turn struggling club into premiership force
David Riccio, The Daily Telegraph
October 10, 2018 4:00am
BRAD Arthur will be given unprecedented support, expertise and structures to transform Parramatta into a consistent premiership force.

Three months after announcing a top-to-toe examination of the Eels’ football department, CEO Bernie Gurr has revealed the critical outcome of the review which included 162 interviews of players, coaches, board and management.

The Eels board ordered the independent review amid their woeful 2018 season which ended with the club’s third wooden spoon in eight years.

That proves beyond doubt that Brad Arthur stole the goat photos whilst he was here. How has that guy still got a job ?? talk about charmed.
Last year of Arthur's contact with parra

Nothing short of a top 4 spot will save his coaching career and I cannot see it happening in 2019

It is interesting that the comprehensive review has recommended that not only do they need to have a Recruitment officer, but the job is sufficiently complex that they will also employ a Head of Recruitment ...... didn't some numb-nut tell me Baz could do this in his spare time with a lap top and spread sheet?

Main recommendation was to beef up the staff of the football dept. with a head of football and other staff members ....

apart from a desk and chair ..... isn't this exactly the same as Baz has demanded and was promised .....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10