[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And all this is on the premise that we/us/I/you know exactly what has been going on between the 2 parties and with all other hopefuls and hope nots. #nextweek is not far away peoples lets just wait and see. In the meantime yes, we can still laugh at Parra.

I see it as two different things that are mutually exclusive, it's good that he stood up and pushed for better training facilities and support but even with all that I still think that he was a **** coach and am glad that he is going.
Thing was, he HAD support to help him coach and his failure to instill discipline in his cohorts cost him Peters and whatever reason seibold left cost them.
It's a toss up as to who is the sh*tter coach, him or Queen Arthur, but whoever, may they never darken our door again.

We are bagging a team, who's board / ownership have recognised that a complete overhaul needs to be done, and without drama, without budget restrictions, without staffing complaints, it just happens.
Just don't see why we are LOL'ing at Parramatta. They are well in advance of us, despite their place in the standings at the end of last year.

FMD can't we just laugh at Parra, without yet another reminder how bad Manly is, ? There's enough around the other threads to remind us of that, I get it, I do, your passionate with your beliefs, you hate the Penns, and think Manly is an abomination, that's your opinion and you have a right to that, but BUT can't we just have a laugh at a team that was actually worse than us this year, (and most other years LOL) ? After all, as we haven't got a wooden spoon we can laugh as hard as all f$ck at any than do and at least enjoy that, because it might not be that much longer before we can't.

Remember this
Parramatta%20Wooden%20Spoons.jpg

Classic laugh my ass off

Hows your head by the way, hope your on the mend, by the sounds of it you are @:D.

FMD can't we just laugh at Parra, without yet another reminder how bad Manly is, ? There's enough around the other threads to remind us of that, I get it, I do, your passionate with your beliefs, you hate the Penns, and think Manly is an abomination, that's your opinion and you have a right to that, but BUT can't we just have a laugh at a team that was actually worse than us this year, (and most other years LOL) ? After all, as we haven't got a wooden spoon we can laugh as hard as all f$ck at any than do and at least enjoy that, because it might not be that much longer before we can't.

Remember this

Classic laugh my ass off

Hows your head by the way, hope your on the mend, by the sounds of it you are @:D.

Because Karma is a bitch, and it finds us all in the end Maneagle. No way I'm laughing at anyone elses misery. Look at our current predicament. We shouldn't be throwing stones.

And no, my head's not great .

If / when our situation changes, I'll be here to sing the praises of it all. As it stands, we've literally got nothing. There are plenty of others who feel the same.

Plenty.

It's just that I vocalise it, as opposed to all the apologists and excuse makers.

Because Karma is a bitch, and it finds us all in the end Maneagle. No way I'm laughing at anyone elses misery. Look at our current predicament. We shouldn't be throwing stones.

And no, my head's not great .

If / when our situation changes, I'll be here to sing the praises of it all. As it stands, we've literally got nothing. There are plenty of others who feel the same.

Plenty.

It's just that I vocalise it, as opposed to all the apologists and excuse makers.
I do not begrudge you your opinion, I agree with some, I disagree with others, though I think its not all doom and gloom, and I certainly think we don't have to post how bad Manly is in comparison to everyone else on nearly every thread is necessary. Some respite does us all some good.
I digress this is the LOL@Parra thread so please can someone post some funny sh!t about Parra.....

Sorry to hear you are still a bear with a sore head mate. hope it improves soon for ya.

Remember this

Classic laugh my ass off

I would laugh at them even if we weren't in the comp...

Ridiculous

With all their advantages they are so far behind the ball itnis not funny

How many times have they done this same process? I could not be bothered googling but I seem to remember Paul Osbourne doing the same thing before he left the joint under a cloud

Ridiculous

With all their advantages they are so far behind the ball itnis not funny

How many times have they done this same process? I could not be bothered googling but I seem to remember Paul Osbourne doing the same thing before he left the joint under a cloud

And above all, as I so gently move onto the next bottle of red, we should all give thanks they are around, as the have saved us the ignominy of running last several times over 70 years. God praise the Squeels and may they exist forever!

The tale of the tape:

Joined Premiership - Manly 1947, Worms 1947
First Grand Final - Manly 1951, Worms 1976
First Premiership - Manly 1972, Worms 1981
Grand Finals - Manly 19, Worms 9
Premierships - Manly 8, Worms 4
Minor Premierships - Manly 9, Worms 5
Wooden Spoons - Manly 0, Worms 13
World Club Champions - Manly 1, Worms 0
Pre-season / Midweek Cup - Manly 3, Worms 3
World Sevens - Manly 3, Worms 2
Clive Churchill Medals - Manly 7, Worms 4

Edit - late editions:

Dally M Team of the Year - Manly 32, Worms 31
Finals Games - Manly 92, Worms 67
Finals Won - Manly 44, Worms 34
NSWRFL / NSWRL / ARL / NRL Winning Percentage - Manly 57.04, Worms 45.41
Head to Head (NRL since 1947) - Manly 90, Worms 56, Draws 4

Whichever way you look at it.....its still LOL @ Parra. The ONLY thing they have won more of is wooden spoons.

Last edited:
The tale of the tape:

Edit - late editions:

Whichever way you look at it.....its still LOL @ Parra. The ONLY thing they have won more of is wooden spoons.

Mate that actually cheered me up, and put a smile on my dial.

Parra’s record off the field is just as bad. I could list a few things, but it is best for readers to start at page one of lol@parra and continue from there.

I see parra as our embarrassing cousins from the west, we are linked by the same birthday, and other rivalries.

We are Clark Griswald and they are cousin Eddie.

The tale of the tape:

Edit - late editions:

I know we have a lot more tourist coaches coming to Manly than bum-crack Parramatta, but it would be interesting to compare the number of First Grade RL coaches both clubs have had.

The tale of the tape:

Edit - late editions:

What a awesome read. To make it even funnier, you should re-post it on the Doesn'tmatter forum.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8