[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yep, he was in our "system" briefly, but moved on as he was too small apparently.

Really?

I didn't realise Kellyville and The Hills District Bulls were our junior clubs?

He was in Ipswich before signing with Souths in 2012.

When was Keary in the Manly system?

Happy to be proven wrong, I just do not recall it at all.

parra.jpg

72 Seasons without a spoon (if you count the NE days), we are miles ahead of anyone else. Damn we came close though. Fingers crossed for improvement next season.

Melbourne should have 5, 1 each for the years they cheated. (Would mean Souffs, riff, dogs and chooks would have 1 less, and don't feel sorry for them cause we didn't get awarded the minor premierships either).

St Merge before the merge had 3 from 78 seasons and the Steelers 3 from 17 seasons.*

Balmain had 4 from 92 seasons and Magpies had 17 spoons from 92 seasons.* Combined, Wests are 7 ahead of parra.

So Manly, Donkeys and Warriors are the only genuine non-spooners.

* Spoon stats were taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rugby_league_wooden_spooners. Interesting, it has Manly down for 71 seasons, and the NE for 3 seasons, the math doesn't add up.

Yesterday 40 years ago the infamous Greg Hartley 7 tackle try occurred in the major semi final play off against the perennial losers at the SCG.
Still lol @ parra after all these years.

PS. they lost reserves that day too to Balmain.
LOL.
I’ll never forget that time too as I was teaching at Toongabbie a real Parramatta area. Many of the parents knew I was a staunch Manly fan. The following Monday morning I had morning duty and one of the parents was so upset at the loss that she started attacking me. I was lucky I had to attend to one of the children’s accidents in the playground and was able to escape from her.

I’ll never forget that time too as I was teaching at Toongabbie a real Parramatta area. Many of the parents knew I was a staunch Manly fan. The following Monday morning I had morning duty and one of the parents was so upset at the loss that she started attacking me. I was lucky I had to attend to one of the children’s accidents in the playground and was able to escape from her.
Lol I can relate mate.
I grew up at Ermington, not far from parramatta and went to the game with a Manly tragic mate and his family.
I was 13 at the time and the next day mum took me to the local barber for a haircut.
And Who happens to be heading towards the barber shop but Ermo local and eels masseuse, the large and legendary Joe Joseph.
The barber crapped himself because I was in my Manly jersey and covered it up with another towel while mum , who was a parra supporter whispered threateningly in my ear not to say a word.
Joe was going off so I said bugger all.
Great days.

Lol I can relate mate.
I grew up at Ermington, not far from parramatta and went to the game with a Manly tragic mate and his family.
I was 13 at the time and the next day mum took me to the local barber for a haircut.
And Who happens to be heading towards the barber shop but Ermo local and eels masseuse, the large and legendary Joe Joseph.
The barber crapped himself because I was in my Manly jersey and covered it up with another towel while mum , who was a parra supporter whispered threateningly in my ear not to say a word.
Joe was going off so I said bugger all.
Great days.

Did you go to Marsden? I grew up in Ermo too. A couple of years older than you though.

You're such an infidel MBE, being an alien spy in a foreign land. In the past it would have been the rack, followed by tar and feathering and a little quartering to follow, before your severed head would end up on one of the goal posts at Parramatta Stadium. And that's just for starters.

Yesterday 40 years ago the infamous Greg Hartley 7 tackle try occurred in the major semi final play off against the perennial losers at the SCG.
Still lol @ parra after all these years.

PS. they lost reserves that day too to Balmain.
LOL.
I was there that day and it's a great memory. All of my mum's family and most of my dad's family support the whinging worms and it was great to silence them on the back of two brave comebacks in the first game and the replay. As a 11 years old lad growing up in Avalon, Manly were adored and Parramatta were our staunch enemy.

Funny thing is that I now work and reside in Parramatta and that old hatred is still with me. The locals are doing their normal thing and moaning about their latest spoon lol.

I still support manly and whoever plays them!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11