[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Hadley just tore parra and Queen Arthur a new one over their handling of the Kenny 'the drongo' Edwards affair.
Lack of guts and discipline etc.
Then turned on to 2ue sports and they were waxing lyrical about sCam.
But did talk about DCE being brought in to origin for his goal kicking!!!**

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Hadley just tore parra and Queen Arthur a new one over their handling of the Kenny 'the drongo' Edwards affair.
Lack of guts and discipline etc.
Then turned on to 2ue sports and they were waxing lyrical about sCam.
But did talk about DCE being brought in to origin for his goal kicking!!!**

giphy.gif

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Kenny Edwards ...... GOOOORRRNE ....

Kenny Edwards’ NRL career appears to be over after the troubled forward was released by Parramatta.

The Eels had been expected to sack Edwards after he was charged by police with driving on a suspended licence.

The 28-year-old was stood down by the club earlier this week.

“Today Kenny Edwards, through his management company, requested a release from his NRL Playing Contract with Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited,” chief executive Bernie Gurr said in a statement on Saturday.

“This release was granted by the club effective immediately.

“We thank Kenny for his on-field contribution during his time with our Club and we wish Kenny and his family all the very best in the future.”

Clay

Bencher
Kenny Edwards ...... GOOOORRRNE ....

Kenny Edwards’ NRL career appears to be over after the troubled forward was released by Parramatta.

The Eels had been expected to sack Edwards after he was charged by police with driving on a suspended licence.

The 28-year-old was stood down by the club earlier this week.

“Today Kenny Edwards, through his management company, requested a release from his NRL Playing Contract with Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited,” chief executive Bernie Gurr said in a statement on Saturday.

“This release was granted by the club effective immediately.

“We thank Kenny for his on-field contribution during his time with our Club and we wish Kenny and his family all the very best in the future.”
Suprised it doesn't reads former Manly and Eels, would of thought a good opportunity to drag Manly into something negative

The Who

Journey Man
How is it that Doesn'tmatta has 32 players listed in their NRL squad?
I thought you could only have 30 players.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does that include Watmough? Isn’t he still on contract there...

He got the world's dodgiest medical retirement didn't he? Approved by g'berg but rejected by the insurers, so watmough threatened to turn up for pre-season training (making a mockery out of the medical retirement decision) and then carpet - issue - swept

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19