[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

yokahontas

Bencher
Leg drive for the Dalai @:oops:

giphy.gif

Gosh, when did Jarryd grow his hair that long?!

At last ..... I have it .... The Dahlai's secret recruitment strategy revealed ....

BUTTOCKS .. He is trying to stockpile the greatest collection of buttocks in the history of professional sport ... and at $2.8 mill he is prepared to pay a premium on the hoof rate per kilo ...

What a wonderful collection of Glutemus he now has at his disposal ... Vave, Hayne, T-Rex have all gone up 3 shorts sizes and are excellent examples of a special training program ... but Paulo ... a barge-arse legend ...
Arthur’s playbook draws from,
‘The Day my Bum went Psycho’.

StuBoot

Bencher
Parra certainly got a lot of help from the refs today against Tigers.
Capped off with match winning try off a forward pass and of course not called.

Yep, they were Checchined alright.
Said to a Tiger mate at halftime that the Eels points came directly from penalties that were either plain wrong or fictional, it seemed like every 2nd dummy half pass from Parra was forward (flat as the commentators said - which isn’t backwards), Moses flick pass for their 2nd try was forward and Brandy even called it and said the same when he saw the replays.
Then the Tigers get pinged for a forward pass from dummy half.
And that was in the 1st half.
I agree that match winning try was scored off a forward pass but move along, nothing to see here.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I take great comfort and warmth from the fact ... that even in our worst start to a season in 70 years .... we are still ahead of the slime on the ladder .....

Paw93

Reserve Grader
I take great comfort and warmth from the fact ... that even in our worst start to a season in 70 years .... we are still ahead of the slime on the ladder .....
The one thing that has given me hope. Without Parra, this season would be our worst. Let's just hope they go on to win the spoon this year as well.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They're now a clear last. Not last on for/against.

I actually can't believe they lost last night. The Dogs were ordinary.....again.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly

I actually can't believe they lost last night. The Dogs were ordinary.....again.

Despite last nights result, I think the dogs are the hot favourite for the spoon this year.

I think the squeels will do what they do most poor seasons and have a late charge. On paper they are a decent squad.

I say this hoping we get our **** together. :S

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member

yeah, i struggled with deciding who i wanted to lose more, thinking a draw after golden point would have been the best result

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19