[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Doubt this will have legs being a Slimes player....probably just stay there now on holiday and play in the 9's next weekend!!

I would like to know if the player notified his club and if the club has then notified the Integrity Unit,I guess it falls under their jurisdiction?All other incidences seem to get leaked to the media,why has this one not?

The fact that Parramatta officials had no knowledge until after he was convicted in a court of law will ensure Greenturd will have no option but to not administer any penalty

Shut up you guys, he's truly remorseful and made an error of judgement
:giggle::giggle: . They must play the same broken record when these morons get busted.
:flogger:

The EELs response ....

The Eels on Friday also banned Terepo from participating in next week's Auckland Nines after only learning of last month's incident via New Zealand media reports on Friday.

"The club is extremely disappointed with Peni's behaviour and we regard what's taken place as extremely serious," Eels boss Bernie Gurr said.

"Upon learning of Peni's conviction, we have immediately alerted the NRL integrity unit this morning and emphasised that no club official was aware of this incident.

"Peni has been stood down from all official club duties, effective immediately, and will also not be considered for selection in our Auckland Nines squad."

The NZ Herald on Friday reported that Terepo, 25, had pleaded guilty to careless driving and refusing to give an alcohol test after a car crash in central Auckland.

The community magistrate said Terepo was "significantly intoxicated".

"It was some type of accident; police noted you did significant damage to your car and were thrown into the windscreen. It sounds like you were very lucky you weren't more hurt," the magistrate said.

Bump! ^ lol

kidding but I'm not starting a new thread for those d'bags!

Brad Arthur declares Parramatta Eels still Auckland Nines champions despite title being stripped

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...d/news-story/e5423a63456127547184914451c48c4f

THEY were stripped of the title due to salary cap rorts but coach Brad Arthur has declared Parramatta will head to the Auckland Nines this weekend as defending champions.

Arthur said the Eels still considered themselves titleholders of the Nines, even though the record books proclaim they had their 2016 crown taken away for cheating the salary cap.

“We don’t feel like it was taken off us,” Arthur told The Daily Telegraph.

“You can’t take away the games that were played, you can’t take away the feelings and the excitement of when it all happened. That still lives with us.

“As far as we are concerned we followed the rules the same as everyone else with selection and we are doing the same again this year.

So Brad, you're a dumb **** as well as a ****.

What a ****wit coaching a ****stick of a club.

edit: Oh, and you're cheats as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10