[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee i didnt see that coming......
You cant blame him. Dull Parramatta or the French Riviera? I would have hit the eject button too.

Of course he didnt have to travel all the way to the boring French Riviera either. The MW Peninsula has been beckoning. Has far better beaches and a better climate. And English is the primary language...well it is at present.

Wonder wether the Dalai will move him on and play a promising junior, I think I would if I was coach.

Although might depend on attitude.

Wonder wether the Dalai will move him on and play a promising junior, I think I would if I was coach.

Although might depend on attitude.

He is a very damaging winger. Moving him on this late, will mean they have no one as effective on that wing. Attitude will be a factor, but wouldnt you want to keep such a dynamic try scoring winger?

His attitude aside, Semi is arguably the best winger in rugby league right now. It sucks but he is. Arthur would have rocks in his head if he didn't play him unless he was a big disruption to the side.

Peni Terepo busted drink driving heavily intoxicated and refused to give a breath test/blood sample in zero tackle.Car crashed and he was thrown into the windscreen.Sentencing is today.

So many questions ... sentencing today, either justice is swift in NZ or this has been kept quiet for a while?

How will Greenslime turn this into a positive for Parra.

Here you are @Smokin Joe Good heads up mate.

Parramatta Eels star Peni Terepo guilty of careless driving and refusing to give blood

By Sam Hurley
11:45 AM Friday Jan 27, 2017

An international rugby league star drove drunk in central Auckland before crashing and being thrown into the windscreen, a court has heard.

Peni Hillip Terepo, who plays for the NRL's Parramatta Eels, today pleaded guilty to careless driving and refusing to give a blood alcohol test.

During sentencing today at Auckland District Court, the court heard that Terepo crashed his car while driving along Parnell Rise on January 8.

After police arrived, the 25-year-old was asked to give a blood alcohol reading.

However, the Auckland-born Tongan international player refused.

Community Magistrate Leigh Langridge said Terepo, who was supported in court by his mum, was "significantly intoxicated".

"It was some type of accident, police noted you did significant damage to your car and were thrown into the windscreen.

"It sounds like you were very lucky you weren't more hurt."

Terepo's lawyer argued her client, who was flying out of New Zealand tomorrow, gave an early guilty plea in the hope of dealing with the matter quickly.

"He made an error of judgment and is truly remorseful for what he has done," she said.

Terepo, who has a wife and two young children, wished to apply for a discharge without conviction, but Langridge convicted him, fined him $500, ordered him to pay $130 in court costs and disqualified him from driving for seven months.

When approached by the Herald outside court, Terepo declined to comment about his case.

The 186cm forward has played 74 NRL games for Parramatta since he debuted during the 2013 season, and played in 23 games last year.

He also played for the Eels' NRL Auckland Nines winning sqaud last year, and has played several games for Tonga, including at the 2013 Rugby League World Cup in England and Wales.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/league/new...ectid=11789982

Last edited:
Hi, yes can I get one NRL Thai rehab package please..? Chuck in a few nights in Bangkok too so I can hit the Changs to celebrate once I've finished...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8