[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I tried reading it slowly. It didn't help.

I'm reminded of Billy Madison.

"Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you even approach a rational thought."

Some people really do turn stupid into an art form.

Holding it upside down in front of a mirror was unsuccessful to.

Did you read the 2nd last reply ... Some bloke replied that he finally found a good argument for euthanasia.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its been a few days since I visited the lol@parra thread, and as always it NEVER lets you down!

Some uber intelligent posters over on 1 eyed trouser snake site, not that I ever go there but I do click on the links people put in here.

PMSL......again!

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lets hope for our sake that the Dalai is wrong and there is still some more depths to be plumbed out Parra way. It's been a laugh a minute for the last 3 weeks, so I hope it continues.

Parramatta Eels have hit rock bottom in drama-filled NRL season: Brad Arthur

Date
May 29, 2016 - 1:13PM
Matt Encarnacion
Parramatta's faint hopes of making the finals have suffered another blow.

Parramatta coach Brad Arthur has admitted that the scandal-hit NRL club has finally hit rock bottom, with the pending exit of Junior Paulo the latest development in a horror season.

Arthur confirmed that Paulo has been pulled out of Monday night's match against Newcastle as the club and his management wrap up negotiations on an early release to join Canberra.

"His management has asked for a release so we're just working through that," Arthur said on Sunday.

Paulo's impending exit comes just a fortnight after Nathan Peats was forced out of the club due to the Eels' salary cap breach, while star halves Corey Norman and Kieran Foran have also been rocked by separate off-field dramas.

Norman is facing charges of possession of a prohibited drug and a prescribed restricted substance, while captain Foran is also undergoing rehabilitation for personal issues. A rock for his players throughout the troubled season, Arthur finally conceded his team was feeling the effects of a seemingly never-ending series of setbacks.

The Eels have yet to win a game since being stripped of 12 competition points three weeks ago.

1464492487456.jpg

Tough season: Brad Arthur. Photo: James Alcock

"It's easy to keep saying that we'll just put it aside and brush it off, but maybe over the last couple of weeks, we haven't been at our best football and it has taken it's toll a little bit," Arthur said. "We're all humans. They're not robots. They've been very strong to put it aside. I can't say for sure but maybe for the past fortnight they've been putting on a brave face.

"They've still been playing with plenty of effort. Maybe their heads haven't been in the game for the full 80 minutes... There's a sense of relief from the boys that it can't get much worse.

"We've hit rock bottom. The only way for us now is forwards."

Arthur also explained why Foran stayed in Sydney this week instead of going back to rehab in Brisbane, as had been previously planned after last week's loss to Melbourne.

Arthur said Foran couldn't fly after picking up a shoulder injury, but still kept in touch with his doctors.

"He's consulted with his doctor up there and he's done a couple of Skype sessions," he said.

"He was only going back for an overnight trip anyway, so he still got what he needed to get out of it.

"He just needed to get some treatment. He'll probably go back up for a couple of days next week."

Norman is a certain starter against the Knights despite the charges he is facing.

"He put himself in a silly situation. But we've got to give him a chance to prove his innocence," Arthur said.

AAP

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rad-arthur-20160529-gp6hat.html#ixzz4A1GZYKfV
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How can this be? Dalai Arthur is well....the Dalai after all and foz says no one reads the papers (that must annoy the journo's from said papers!) so none of the players know that anything is wrong?

lol@parra

- Plus Arthur says that they've hit rock bottom, so the only way is forwards. I agree.

Travelling forwards still means you stay on rock bottom, as long as they don't travel upwards!!

@:D

Loaded dog

Well used Member
Fresh from the pants' python website without authority(real quotes)...

*Pours ????? This is once in 100 years storm!!
*there are more disasters at this club than in the book of revelations.
*He played like he was on drugs on Monday night! (Norman)

*Unless he was out with the boys so the muscle relaxants may come in handy
*Lets face it. Our club has brought everything on themselves. Anyone who thinks their is a strong culture at our club is seriously mistaken

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14