LOL@Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
but we have excuses instabilty in team thru hastings episode, no depth, salary cap pressure,refereeing was poor , which one will we use THIS week, ...I guess we can say they all had a hand in missing tackles...

Maybe now the changes that we have been calling for will be made . Give some young guns a chance - a little new blood - ( new enthusiasm) nows the time and let’s face it - we couldn’t get any worse.

If we were a racehorse we’d be swabbed. How can you turn a 54-0 thrashing into this rubbish in 4 weeks. No leadership and no ticker the last 3 weeks. Something stinks, and most fish rot from the head down.

Problem is we don’t have a lot of depth in spine so there’s no options.

It's sad not even the Northern Eagles got the spoon. Prospect of this side getting our 1st spoon is high and will become the darkest day in Manly history..

If we were a racehorse we’d be swabbed. How can you turn a 54-0 thrashing into this rubbish in 4 weeks. No leadership and no ticker the last 3 weeks. Something stinks, and most fish rot from the head down.

Problem is we don’t have a lot of depth in spine so there’s no options.
If we were a racehorce ,I would shoot us myself.

giphy.gif

Sorry, but couldn't help myself. Instead of wallowing in frustration and allowing myself to stay anchored in a sh*tty state, I figure a change of perspective and good laugh is in order. If we can't laugh at ourselves then how can we laugh at the Eels and Dogs.

Feel free to rip in and take the p*ss.

Seems a sense of humour is in very short supply old mate.

I’ll start given the anti-depressants are kicking in. We have given Mr Plod a lifestyle the rest of us can only dream of.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6