LOL@Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't know why everyone's on Myles back, he tackled his guts out in a badly beaten team.

He's meant to do more than tackle given he's meant to be one of our star forwards. If its just tackling we want, we can pay a lot less for some other plodder.

If he had shown a little more urgency he could have defused that first kick that led to a try, instead it was just plod slowly back until it was too late.

There's more to your game than tackling. Miles should be terrorising the opposition with origin enthusiasm with his legs pumping etc. I'm afraid we looked like Dad's army tonight against a young & organised team. Oh dear this is going to be a long season.

We looked like a rabble. What is the off season for if not for fitness, building combinations and cohesion and establishing a structure in attack and defence that will serve you well at the start of the year. It hurts to say, but we looked like amateur hour from top to bottom tonight, the owners and recruiters, the coaching staff and many of the players.

I would laugh at a team playing that badly if it wasn't manly and it didn't hurt to laugh about it.

We definitely need someone who's bled for the club and knows a little something about heart. Someone who can tell the players to keep it simple: run hard, tackle hard, put in more effort than the opposition. Oh, wait…

I wouldn't say all of our forwards were a problem. Jake T, Lawrence, Tapau and Starlo to a lesser extent all ripped in and played with great heart. I cannot fault any of them. Barrett stupidly decided to pick Green over Leary and Brown over Tom Symonds. All our problems are from bad coaching. That backline does not forget how to defend without some muppet tinkering with a system that worked. Barrett has no soul and no energy. He was an over-rated player that promised much and delivered nothing. Nathan Brown slapped him because he is a moron that is in la la land and he can't focus. He is not a great coach and the experiment is a failure. We would be 2 from 2 if Toovey coached this same side with the backing and support of the head office. Management however decided to dismantle a winning formula and shaft everyone involved in the hope that Barrett would be a success. It is like they took over QLD and turned them into NSW.

Don't know why everyone's on Myles back, he tackled his guts out in a badly beaten team.

That would be true if he wasn't the 2nd or 3rd tackler most times after the bulk of the work had already been done. His 1 on 1 defence wasn't what you would call....good. And I don't know who the statisticians were watching but I can't see how he ran for almost 100 metres on Monday night.

We had two Qld props playing on Monday night. One played his heart out and was arguably our best player. The other played like he's conserving his energies for Origin which he know's he'll get picked for regardless.

I seriously asked the missus to turn the DVR up to normal speed when he got the ball, because I thought she had actually hit slow-motion by accident.

No lie.

Myles only comes good just before the SOO starts then goes back to mediocrity when it's over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4