LOL@Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, Myles should give Lawrence his pay cheque.

And the snail should take back his leg speed from Myles. Apparently the snail thinks Nate is not living up to speed.

If Myles were a duck, he'd be shot, stuffed, pickled and roasted, because he's laaaaame.

We definitely need someone who's bled for the club and knows a little something about heart. Someone who can tell the players to keep it simple: run hard, tackle hard, put in more effort than the opposition. Oh, wait…

We miss a great clubman forward leader that inspired his team mates and bled maroon blood ... that was Jason King

Aren't we lucky to have Lewis Brown to fill that roll@:worried:
no one is filling that roll yet Jake is the closest thing we have to a Prop that could inspire and that played junior football in the local area and grew up here and he needs to mature ... oh thats right we have the prodigal DL :(

I hope this thread dies a sad and sorry death, because we turn this disaster of a year around and become competitive.

Injuries aside we were tipped to be top 4 by most (if not all) credible pundits preseason, and we are in all reality in a race with the knights for the wooden spoon.

Twenty can't coach, Carty just giggles, siebold thinks defence must be the thing that circles brookie made of metal, and bozo recruits people that just don't seem to care much.

The Penns cant stich a deal, upgrade the venue, or hire the right people.

Kelly is worried about gambling, yet hires the failed burgess.

We give Williame a job, take a reserve grader off the cows, hire 2 riff cast offs and a ****ing plodder from the GC & expect something.

We have slow wingers, slow centres, a slow fullback, a fast 5/8 that cant play 5/8, a clever 1/2 that has no confidence or go forward, a pack made up of tackling machine, 2 plodders, a couple of lightweights, and a guy that has huge muscles and is suspended for being stupid every 2nd game.

(note Parcell is the 1 shining light though).

Maybe we should just all LOL@MANLY like the rest of the NRL team fans.

After tonight I am gutted and really ............lol@manly.

I had a good laugh at the team tonite
They were only in front because penrith were down right dreadful that first half and every 50/50 call went our way... I said to my missus at half time that if penny get any ball and remember how to play footy they will win comfortably... I predicted they win by 2 trys, i guess i was wrong , a try and a fg is still a win tho

And what of our three expensive off-season buys?
Walker was great tonight. His best game by far for Manly. I've been critical of him but he was our best tonight.
Mr Plod: Surely now no-one on here will have the nerve to defend him.
Kapow: Get back on the field and do something!

As soon as momentum swung against us (ie, when Jorge coughed up the ball immediately after scoring a great try and the Panthers ran in an easy try), I knew we were done. I watched Penrith do the same thing to Parramatta and really enjoyed it. Didn't enjoy it so much this time around but it had the same whiff of inevitability about it.

WE R 3RD LAST AND EVEN IF SQEELS \HAVE THIER 12 PINTS REMOVED THEY WILL OVERTAKE US. WHAT A FARKIN TRAGIC BUNCH OF LOOSERS.

The loss was hard to take at first but I'm actually over it already. 2016 was never going to get us a premiership. It's a rebuilding phase and we can start looking towards 2017. The best thing about 2016 has been lol@parra....**** that's been awesome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6