[Resurrected] Lol @ Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/08/15/15/28/bulldogs-handed-fine-over-nrl-ref-spray

Canterbury have been handed a $5000 fine after trainer Tony Grimaldi was alleged to have verbally sprayed an NRL referee during their round 21 win over Brisbane.

Canterbury were also fined $15,000 for wearing the wrong jerseys during their round 19 loss to Parramatta, with both teams wearing hooped jumpers for the match.

The penalties add to what has been a miserable season for the club, who are in a battle to avoid finishing with their first wooden spoon since 2008.

This thread'll do...

Canterbury has a huge problem on its hands.
Star English recruit Luke Thompson is suffering significant emotional stress that has some fearing he may want to go home.

It is related to being so far away from his loved ones during the COVID lockdown.

And it has got to the point where there are genuine concerns whether Thompson will last living in Australia long term.

Andrew Hill confirmed that the man who arrived in Australia with a rating as the world’s best prop was “doing it tough”.

This thread'll do...

Canterbury has a huge problem on its hands.
Star English recruit Luke Thompson is suffering significant emotional stress that has some fearing he may want to go home.

It is related to being so far away from his loved ones during the COVID lockdown.

And it has got to the point where there are genuine concerns whether Thompson will last living in Australia long term.

Andrew Hill confirmed that the man who arrived in Australia with a rating as the world’s best prop was “doing it tough”.
It would be tougher than usual for an import to come across at the moment given the covid pandemic. He has to stay in a bubble.. probably doesn't know to many people nor has the opportunity to explore his options. That, or in the short time he has been here he has already been through 3 coaches as of next year and the bulldogs prospects don't look like improving til at least 2022. Being played for 30 mins a game might be another reason. I might add he hasn't been overly impressive either where he was killing it in the UK. Might be different with a full pre season under his belt. Either way I'm glad we didn't sign the bloke as we were linked to be interested in him at one point

The Bulldogs’ major sponsor – the $800 million Laundy hotel group – has threatened to abandon its $2 million of funding in the wake of a boardroom brawl they have described as “political bastardry”.

Ah the golden rule - the person with the gold makes the rules.

If the members have a vote, as is their right and they want to make changes, as is their right, it's dictatorial to say "put the people in that I want - or I'm taking my dollars back (as may be his right..lol)"

#familyclub

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8