[Resurrected] Lol @ Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon it's those back ended contracts (which is why it's 2017), so existing contracts that can't be changed. Also, I reckon they got whiff of a whistle blower, so got in first.

Dodgy club. Rotten to the core.

Guess I'd rather be associated with a team that throws wins for self benefit than a club who rorts the cap.

From the Kennel ......................

$160k over the cap and we were in the "front seat" to sign "Foran"

Hopoate on peanuts?lololololololol

Des Hasler, Raelene Castle, Ray Dib, kindly piss off out of the Belmore. You three clowns are a disgrace

Dogs attracting 3rd party sponsors? Yeah right

http://www.nrl.com/hasler-starts-le...lldogs/tabid/10874/newsid/115489/default.aspx

Des Hasler is not through with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs just yet, with the former NRL coach preparing to sue the club for an alleged breach of contract.

The case has been listed for a directions hearing in the NSW Supreme Court on December 1. The documents were filed on Monday.

It was not an unexpected move on Hasler's part after he was sacked by the Bulldogs in September. The Bulldogs finished a disappointing 11th in 2017, with 10 wins and 14 losses.

OMG WHAT A SHOCK!!!!

Could count towards soft salary cap whatever that is ...

This from Adrian Proscenko:

Des Hasler begins Supreme Court action against Canterbury Bulldogs
Des Hasler has begun legal action against Canterbury after being sacked just five months after the club announced a two-year contract extension.
Hasler's legal team have filed documents in the Supreme Court, with the alleged breach of contract case set for a directions hearing on December 1. If the Bulldogs are forced to make a payout, it could count against the new $5.7 million soft cap on football club spending, which has just come into effect.
The Bulldogs have claimed the heads of agreement Hasler signed was "non-binding", a position that will now be tested in court.
Hasler was one of the few coached Canterbury has appointed that hasn't previously played for the club. The two-time premiership-winner's replacement is former Bulldogs representative forward Dean Pay.
Hasler's deal was to be worth seven figures a season, making him one of the highest-paid coaches in NRL history. Fairfax Media has learnt there are termination clauses in the extension agreement that cap a payout at less than $1 million over the two seasons. The blue and whites privately believe they will come out ahead financially even if they are forced into a settlement

I foresee DESpicable winning an out-of-court settlement which will be swept under the 'soft' salary cap.
Poker machine money will be paid, but the payout terms will never be disclosed.
Greenturd wouldn't want any revelations in court further tarnishing the rusting Dogs' brand.

Des Hasler begins Supreme Court action against Canterbury Bulldogs
Des Hasler has begun legal action against Canterbury after being sacked just five months after the club announced a two-year contract extension.
Hasler's legal team have filed documents in the Supreme Court, with the alleged breach of contract case set for a directions hearing on December 1. If the Bulldogs are forced to make a payout, it could count against the new $5.7 million soft cap on football club spending, which has just come into effect.
The Bulldogs have claimed the heads of agreement Hasler signed was "non-binding", a position that will now be tested in court.
Hasler was one of the few coached Canterbury has appointed that hasn't previously played for the club. The two-time premiership-winner's replacement is former Bulldogs representative forward Dean Pay.
Hasler's deal was to be worth seven figures a season, making him one of the highest-paid coaches in NRL history. Fairfax Media has learnt there are termination clauses in the extension agreement that cap a payout at less than $1 million over the two seasons. The blue and whites privately believe they will come out ahead financially even if they are forced into a settlement
The soft salary cap,
Isn't that what the rorters have?
Oh that's right that's rubbery...

If the Bulldogs are forced to make a payout, it could count against the new $5.7 million soft cap on football club spending, which has just come into effect.
I'm sure toddy will find an 'out' to stop that from happening

I wonder if des had his own personal laptop this time. The manly-issued one was his downfall last time he did this, because manly had the evidence. Having said that, I don’t think des did anything wrong this time, the silly dogs shouldn’t have announced that they had extended him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7