[Resurrected] Lol @ Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des must be sitting at home laughing his arsse off with how the Dogs of War are going under the family man Pay.

Foran must be wondering why he ever back stabbed Manly and left. DCE will be a Manly great and Foran a guy who had it all at Manly and throw it away.

Foran could have gone to become a Manly legend, now a washed out has been.

Would have been very difficult to have retained both Foran and D C E with the cap situation some seasons ago . If it was the case to have kept both , very doubtful if guys like Walker and Marty would have then been able to recruit . Also even without the off field dramas , Foran"s almost chronic injury situation in recent seasons probably would have resulted in him being almost a liability if he did stay . Seemed like a type of player at one stage who could have been a long term Manly top liner but his recent seasons at other clubs have suggested otherwise .

Would have been very difficult to have retained both Foran and D C E with the cap situation some seasons ago . If it was the case to have kept both , very doubtful if guys like Walker and Marty would have then been able to recruit . Also even without the off field dramas , Foran"s almost chronic injury situation in recent seasons probably would have resulted in him being almost a liability if he did stay . Seemed like a type of player at one stage who could have been a long term Manly top liner but his recent seasons at other clubs have suggested otherwise .

Yeah I agree, foz's legs don't seem to be able to handle it anymore. Had a few seasons now with injury. We saw it starting in the last season he played with us.

Foz even admitted a while back when he was at Manly he went a little too hard and is paying for it now.

We definitely kept the right halve.

Josh masoud reports on bsb that the dogs have 800K per year for the next 2 years in which they have to fit 12 players.
They are jiggered.
Worse position than us.
Makes you wonder how and why they were able to sign woods and foreskin.
Oh the joys of dessie and his back ended contracts.

Josh masoud reports on bsb that the dogs have 800K per year for the next 2 years in which they have to fit 12 players.
They are jiggered.
Worse position than us.
Makes you wonder how and why they were able to sign woods and foreskin.
Oh the joys of dessie and his back ended contracts.

Heard Daley talking about this on BSB this morning. Likely 2 of Woods Klemmer or Jackson could be cut.

Surprise, surprise The Roosters are circling. They have plenty of room in the cap and I reckon if Cronk retires they will take every decent player coming on the market.

Surely Toddy will help them out.

Yeah I agree, foz's legs don't seem to be able to handle it anymore. Had a few seasons now with injury. We saw it starting in the last season he played with us.

Foz even admitted a while back when he was at Manly he went a little too hard and is paying for it now.

We definitely kept the right halve.
True we did keep the right half, however if we went a little harder for Cherry than Foran, we would have signed up Cherry for under $1 million, yet they juggled with the two players despite the fact that Foran was dissatisfied with the club after the fallout from the Glen Stewart situation, and the rumours were strong that he was going to the Slime.

I dont think its possible that only have 800k to fit in 12 players. That just sounds wrong. Surely this dosent include said 12 players currant wage.
If it is right than lmfao and fook u dogs.

Not a great article, not clear and confusing. 12 players to resign on $800,000. As noted earlier the Morris twins on 700k each and Eastwood & Tolman on 1.5m between them. The article should read, 14 players to resign on maybe $3.7m. Not as big a disaster as the headline states. It would have been good for the journo to disclose which players are on back-ended contracts for next year.

Makes things clearer 66, Morris twins could be nearing their used by and Tolman clearly wanting out, should be ok just sign a bunch of youth.

I dont think its possible that only have 800k to fit in 12 players. That just sounds wrong. Surely this dosent include said 12 players currant wage.
If it is right than lmfao and fook u dogs.

Todmans deal is so backended he will be the highest paid player in the NRL next season according to one source at The Kennel.

Good old Dessie sunk the dorgs.

Foran could have gone to become a Manly legend, now a washed out has been.
Time is a great measure and I am sure if Foran had his time over again he would regret how he treated our club in 2014 and 2015. His fortunes have not exactly skyrocketed since his messy departure from us. He looks lost at the filth dogs and I feel he might be forced out of the game due to his body not coping, such a shame as I for a while really believed that he and DCE were going to lead our team to more success!

Not a great article, not clear and confusing. 12 players to resign on $800,000. As noted earlier the Morris twins on 700k each and Eastwood & Tolman on 1.5m between them. The article should read, 14 players to resign on maybe $3.7m. Not as big a disaster as the headline states. It would have been good for the journo to disclose which players are on back-ended contracts for next year.

I am the first to put the boot into journos however this is not correct.

The whole issue with back ended contracts is that next year, even with talent leaving and freeing up cap space, other contracted players wages will go up. As an an example Foran might be on 2 mil over 3 years

The is not just under 700k a year rather, in dessie world, this could be 300k one year, 500k another and then 1.2M in the final year.

It is what really screwed us...and is still happening with Myles

All our undercover operatives have done bang up jobs sabotaging our most hated rivals.
Choc and foz at parra.
Des at dogs.
And foz may still be on the job.
Mind you, they cost us too.
If only we could've outsourced zorba......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6