• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have been a Leary supporter since he came here hoping he would get a chance. We have found out dummy half is not his role! Has been given a few opportunities in the back row and I haven't been overly impressed. Depth player at best! Was really impressed with both brown and burher last night!
Would be happy to see them
Both stay at 11 & 12.
Taupau to front row with lussick.

8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawerence
11.Lewis Brown
12.Jamie Burher
13.Martin Taupau

14. Addin Fonua Blake
15. Liam Knight
16. Nate Myles
17. Siosaia Vave

18. Tom Symonds
Leary should be let go as he is rubbish. Would rather knight in the team
Played well tonight. I still can't understand why we we signed him when we have Buhrer and Leary on the books? 3 into 1 doesn't make sense to me. ]

Taupau to front row with lussick.

8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawerence
11.Lewis Brown
12.Jamie Burher
13.Martin Taupau

14. Addin Fonua Blake
15. Liam Knight
16. Nate Myles
17. Siosaia Vave

18. Tom Symonds[/QUOTE

So you name Taupau at lock and don't even include Lussick?

makes a difference getting a fair amount of game time in your position. Same happened to T-Red and Buhrer a while back, once they got time in his own position was able to contribute. Not just trying to give their best in a 10 minute burst, sometimes when the game has been lost by others

So where would you fit lussick in? I don't think lussick has been too bad, penalties have been a bad point to his play, but I think he has been pretty solid opening the games for us!

I just think Taupau Will be good in the middle third playing at lock!

Don't want 4 from rowers on the bench, hence why Liam knight on the bench!

Burher and Brown can both play 80 mins and Trbojevic, Taupau and Lawerence can all play big minutes

I am a Leary supporter, mostly because Leary is a cheap, good reserve grader that doesn't 'James Hasson' it up when he comes into first grade. He isn't the next Anthony Watmough, he is just a solid depth member of the top 25.

Didn't watch the game. But glad to hear my man Louis "farken" brown had a big game.

We were sold a lemon. I called it even while he was still playing with Penrith last year.
He is a lightweight who just gets flung around. How he became an international is beyond me. How could this guy have ever been good?
NYEagle

You and I both @NYEagle.....! Have never rated Brown and still don't, he is rubbish......!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8