• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Worst performance by a Manly payer I have ever witnessed. I cannot understand why Barrett persists with him. Don't get why we bought him, anything about him at all? Can't run, can't tackle, can't pass. Makes Chris White and Kayne Cleal look like legends.

Played in the centres just so u guys know.

The guy gives 100% every game and can play second row, dummy half or centre. You guys panning him should probably have a think about what he would have been asked to do tonight. My money is on being a defensive centre. It's not going to be a darling position but he played solidly and ran for 100 mtrs with not much ball.

Pull your heads in

In that absolute rabble last night I don't think Brown was anywhere near the worst player. I'm not saying he's a good player, but he is trying more than some others ( at least ). If he's your poster boy for our epic failures then so be it, but really he's a long way from the top of the list of why we are failing this year.

In that absolute rabble last night I don't think Brown was anywhere near the worst player. I'm not saying he's a good player, but he is trying more than some others ( at least ). If he's your poster boy for our epic failures then so be it, but really he's a long way from the top of the list of why we are failing this year.
Have to agree , Brown may not have done anything flash but he was a fill in so he no center true , but what the hell is with our winger that cant jump catch or do sweet FA ............The usual guys stood up like always but we just dont have the troops ...major reshuffle has to happen next year as we are gone know , thank god New Castle will keep us from the spoon ...well i hope.

Soon as I heard the call Brown to centre I thought "Oh no- this could be a looong night".....& it was.
The way he leads every tackle by grasping at the opposition with his fingers, is something I train out of the U12's team I coach....body in front - shoulder contact - drive & control the tackle....
This bloke does the opposite - stands to the side like a human turnstile & snaps his hands like a crab after a fish....unbelievable.

Bench player at best. Tries hard but doesn't really make a difference. Needs a good 6 months tackling practice.

Brown isn't a centre. He isn't a second rower. Truth be told his best position is probably hooker, but even there he is our 3rd choice behind Parcell and Koroisau.

But, he can play all 3 and at times this year that has come in handy. I don't think anyone doubts he's a goer, but his defence for an international leaves a bit to be desired.

The reality is that despite having played tests for NZ at both centre and second row, his best value is as a utility on the bench where he can cover the forwards or backs.

Right now he's also fit (i.e. not injured) and in this team that has to be a plus.

Lemon is a bit harsh. Like a few others in this team he is not being used correctly for a number of reasons. With the right squad he is a very handy utility but manly has too. Many utilities in the team.

Is he a good buy depends on how much we paid and what we do with leary buhrer and possible api in the future. There is not a lot of room for all of these players at once

I wasn't happy when Barrett bought this bloke with him, and I haven't seen 1 game this year to change my mind. As above, hooker is probably his best position but I'd take Parcell and Api over him anyday. Hopefully we can offload him during the off season.

PxlEbXo.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10