• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The club wouldn't just release him without a statement. It would be disrespectful to everyone involved.

They released plenty like that last year so what's the difference, it's only signing that get announced, shaftings are hidden.

Brown spent about 50 minutes of the game with a bung hammy, and most of that time was spent hiding out on the right wing trying not to make it any worse than it was.

He stayed out there because we simply had no one left to cover backline injuries. DCE and Killer were gone which meant we got Api at half and Walker moved to 5/8.

Brown is really a bench utility and nothing else. He is the kind of player that you carry on the bench because if your hooker is blowing he can cover that...if an outside back is injured, he can slot into the centres...if a back-rower goes down, he fill in there.

He will probably move back to the bench when Taupau is available again.

Sorry never like to rip into our players but seriously he was terrible.
Arm grabbing,missed tackles,few carries,below par participation.
Please TB blood liam knight next week

Ditto this week. I'm finding it very hard to cut this guy some slack when I use to laugh and criticise him so much when he played for Penrith and New Zealand. He then comes to Manly and his performances have been woeful. As an international his defence is without technique or impact, just arm grabbing. His reading of opposition is like deer in headlight stuff. I can accept errors from inexperienced players and would have preferred Manly to sign youngsters rather than Brown and for that matter Nate Miles, because we are just not getting enough for the coin they're getting.
Sorry never like to rip into our players but seriously he was terrible.
Arm grabbing,missed tackles,few carries,below par participation.
Please TB blood liam knight next week

A bit of perspetive. He was brought over to play a role off the bench. Because of injury and suspension he's forced to start. He's not the best player the best player in the world but unless you're the broncos you cant afford to have starters warming the bench.

thats why we let go of Peta Hiku guys ... for Lewis Brownnnnnnnnnn
I am without doubt the most pessimistic guy I know, but I went to the 2011 GF with my son knowing it was going to be a winning and good day out. Why ? Because Lewis Brown was in the centres for the Warriors.
Nothing against the guy, but sometimes when you get the "utility tag", it means your alright, but we don't know quite what to do with you ! Don't question the heart, but Lewis Brown is that man.

Thanks Clay and Double Hoops for reviving this thread tonight. I was just logging on to do it myself now.
It's just amazing that I was able to watch this guy for a couple of weeks playing for Penrith last year and make the exact assessment of what he has turned out to be: A LEMON.
Could all who read this kindly mark the original post with "agree" in tribute to my insight.
It will also be a big up yours to the club for their lack of.
NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11