• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Having met Lewis, James Segy and Bryce one sunny sunday at the Pyrmont fish markets I can state categorically (as a 6"4 110 kg man) that Lewis is a powerfully built (but unfortunately) little man. He was about 1" bigger than segy but more or less the same build (tv can be deceptive).

So Lewis is really Ferris with less speed guile and ability. I expect he will be benched when Jamie is back.

SEA Eagles recruit Lewis Brown has opened up about his determination to lift his own game and help turn around the fortunes of the team that has lost their opening two NRL games.

The Kiwi international also revealed the challenges he has faced at the new look outfit which started this season carrying so many expectations.

“It’s been pretty tough not playing in the trials, I thought it was going to be a lot easier,” Brown said.

“Your life and your career throws some strange things at you — coming to a new side and not gelling straight away is certainly one of them.

“I’m pretty sure if you asked the whole team they wouldn’t be too happy with their form.

v1

I’m not too happy with my form and I can play a lot better and I will be putting my foot forward to make sure I do that from this week on.”

5e625b8f34b405083520979a853fc320

A focused Lewis Brown at Sea Eaglesr training. .
Brown said he joined the Sea Eagles to help the club back into the finals and become more successful and he will be doing everything he can to achieve that.

“It’s about putting my head down, working hard and making sure I am getting on the same page as the boys in my team,” Brown said.

“It makes you more determined, I am one of those people that don’t like to lose, I want a successful team.”

Brown said he has been in teams that have faced this predicament before and they have always found our way out.

“There is a strong attitude here that we want to work hard and work together and all as one. And I’m pretty sure we’ll find our way out of it pretty soon,” he said.

“It’s just all about staying together — your back’s against the wall and you’ve got a lot of pressure on you.

We are playing a sport that everyone judges us … and it is a results driven sport.

“We know what goes on inside these walls and we’ve got every confidence I’ve got all the faith in the boys that we can turn this around pretty soon.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...m/news-story/4e9a20840fc7aefa6d2a206f4bd81a61

Does anyone else find it more than a coincidence that both of Barrett's Penrith recruits, neither of whom had any game time in the pre-season (Nines or trials), have started both games we've played so far and neither have been all that good?

I'm not saying that Brown and Koroisau are the reason we are 0-2, far from it. They have just been part of the problem. I am saying that it adds fuel to the thinking that Barrett is looking after the recruits from his old clubs (add Green and Vave) mostly at the expense of those who were already here at Manly.

Brown as a current Kiwi international I can understand being in the NRL side, though he needs to improve on the field and not just talk about it in the media. But Koroisau, with what he went through personally and the fact that he didn't play at all in the pre-season, should be in NSW Cup.

Does anyone else find it more than a coincidence that both of Barrett's Penrith recruits, neither of whom had any game time in the pre-season (Nines or trials), have started both games we've played so far and neither have been all that good?

I'm not saying that Brown and Koroisau are the reason we are 0-2, far from it. They have just been part of the problem. I am saying that it adds fuel to the thinking that Barrett is looking after the recruits from his old clubs (add Green and Vave) mostly at the expense of those who were already here at Manly.

Brown as a current Kiwi international I can understand being in the NRL side, though he needs to improve on the field and not just talk about it in the media. But Koroisau, with what he went through personally and the fact that he didn't play at all in the pre-season, should be in NSW Cup.

that Green has been selected again is unfathomable Vave was already here Brown & Koroisau have not lived up to expectations but nor have Killer, Jorge T, and DCE. I'd pick Parcell but wouldn't write off api and lewis just yet

Lost me at 'I thought it was going to be a lot easier' seriously - why? You should have seen moving to a new team as a big challenge and throw everything you have at achieving great things. Pull your socks up and get with the program

More of ZtH's good news stories, and as we now know ALL full of ****!!
When players come out and say they will make more of an effort to perform they become more accountable to the fans and to the media.
The talk from management is also on notice . Result driven business. Toovey not up to standard even though he coached Manly to a grand final and finals before just missing out on the finals last year with a massive injury toll.
We have heard all the talk and we all will be waiting for them to deliver.
What adds fuel to our fire is the way our Legend Toovey was harshly judged on his coaching performance and even tough its not Barretts fault Toovey got sacked it will be his fault if he doesn't get results from a very competitive team the great and incomparable and Immortal Fulton handed over to him on a silver platter.

I would much rather that the players were quiet and not say anything through the week and play like the good team that we know they are. Too much talking like they are trying to convince everyone how good they are ( maybe themselves too). They will eventually get there as there are too many good players in the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10