Lewis Brown free to leave?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
drama.

horror

angry
embattled

filthy

Just look at the writing style of these gutless no name never were and never will be's.

Such total trash. Hopefully self driving cars get to Australia soon as surely these idiots are a risk every time they attempt to do something more than drool.

Tiny tiny brains. Serial liars.

drama.

horror

angry
embattled

filthy

Just look at the writing style of these gutless no name never were and never will be's.

Such total trash. Hopefully self driving cars get to Australia soon as surely these idiots are a risk every time they attempt to do something more than drool.

Tiny tiny brains. Serial liars.
I’m convinced it’s nothing more than click bait these days.

Bloody sad that the media has to resort to this now just to make a living!!

I’m convinced it’s nothing more than click bait these days.

Bloody sad that the media has to resort to this now just to make a living!!

They're not even a real 'news' source. It's like the site only exists so they can claim some tax expenses off the rent they have to pay their mother's for living in their basements.

So is it to become like one of those office type scenarios where the employer can't legally get rid of the employee so they just make things extremely difficult for them.

If we can move him on that would be great. He is surplus to requirements it seems. But I'd take this story with the usual grain of salt, his next article of dribble is how Sharks are still in the hunt for Taupau for next year.

I heard Joel Thompson had words with Baz also. Apparently Trent took a maccas order for a few boys the other morning and despite Joel ordering a sausage and egg muffin Trent came back with a plain sausage muffin.

Needless to say Joel is incredibly upset and is exploring his options.

I heard Joel Thompson had words with Baz also. Apparently Trent took a maccas order for a few boys the other morning and despite Joel ordering a sausage and egg muffin Trent came back with a plain sausage muffin.

I heard that some of the boys refused to eat their hashbrowns in a show of support ..... AFB apparently ordered more .... this is a team divided .....

If we can move him on that would be great. He is surplus to requirements it seems. But I'd take this story with the usual grain of salt, his next article of dribble is how Sharks are still in the hunt for Taupau for next year.
Whats the point of moving him on now?, most of his contract money would've already been paid, and it's his last season with us, also we would have to find another player to replace him in our top 30, and that may cause salary cap problems again

Again some useless dribble from a speculative muppet trying to throw potatoes at our great club. I'm sure he saw how happy Lewy was when we won the match last Saturday.

free maccas?

#tpacrises
#salarycapcrises
#whydontwehearmoreaboutthebroncomaccasgiftcards?

So is it to become like one of those office type scenarios where the employer can't legally get rid of the employee so they just make things extremely difficult for them.
I think Jackson would concur with that statement.

Poo would be upset because Twenty is not letting him play; to show his future employers what a bargain he is at only 350k pa.

In Reggies (or a bench non player), he becomes Matt/ Tom wright @150-200k.

No-one thinks of the Poos mortgage repayments!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8