Lewis Brown free to leave?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mitch

Bencher
Here’s a grab from the Fox Sports Market Watch column today. I think the issue unfortunately for Lewis is finding another club, but if the below is true it probably means if he stays at the club he may not see much game time.

SHHHHHH II

Lewis Brown’s days at Manly could be numbered.

Brown has one year remaining on his deal and is within his rights to see out his contract but there’s whispers that the Sea Eagles won’t stand in Brown’s way if he can secure a long-term deal with another club.

He is probably looking for another 3 year deal.

Good luck to Lewi :happy:

giphy.gif

His days in the Nrl are just about done, actually they were done a couple of years ago, how he secured a three year deal from us is beyond me.
Trouble now is , apart from perhaps the ESL, which club would be attracted to Lewis?, answer is none.

Here’s a grab from the Fox Sports Market Watch column today. I think the issue unfortunately for Lewis is finding another club, but if the below is true it probably means if he stays at the club he may not see much game time.

SHHHHHH II

Lewis Brown’s days at Manly could be numbered.

Brown has one year remaining on his deal and is within his rights to see out his contract but there’s whispers that the Sea Eagles won’t stand in Brown’s way if he can secure a long-term deal with another club.

Seriously though someone should have lost their job for signing Lewis!

For all the hate he gets he had played with a lot of enthusiasm and has had his best year with us yet. Having said that, happy to see our juniors get a go in his spot instead.

True, he plays his average 6 minutes game time a week with plenty of gutso.

Based on playing time he's the most expensive player in the squad!

I'm sure a story like this went around last off season with Brown didn't it? Saying he was free to leave...
The were rumours that we tried to off load him last year but no club came to the party which is no surprize to me .

Yeah that's my point. I think the club has been trying but with no luck. Much the same this off season I'd say.
He averages only 6 minutes a game off the bench, the least game time of any bench player

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12