Lewis Brown free to leave?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think you'll find there were probably 2 reasons we got rid of Ferris and not Brown.

No one else apparently wanted Lewis, and I think Jamie paid the price for being too injury prone for the coin he was on. Damn good player but seemed to spend more time on the sidelines than playing.

I wonder if Brown does leave whether we'll see Hastings or Cullen take up the utility role.....or are we even going to have a bench utility?

For the coin he is on we now have better options.

Personally wish Brown all the best if he gets a contract elsewhere .... never the best player, but never shirked his duties and played wherever the coach needed him to, was not a dribbler or arrsehoole off the field, and had personal issues whilst playing at Manly during a time of "club" issues... and always had a go.

Lewis, in years to come you will be able to look back and see your name etched in the list of players that have had the honour of playing First Grade for Manly and having run on to the sacred grass of Brookie ....

.... some of those putting shiit on you won't even remember what the sausage rolls tasted like.
I agree with you woodsie .. Lewis got very limited time on the paddock not enough time to do anything really! He always has a go i dont understand why our own supporters want to rubbish him all the time .. Fmd support our own & get behind anyone that pulls on the maroon & white jersey .. He could do a job at 2nd row or hooker if given the opportunity to play 80 mins every week instead of 8 ..

The current New Zealand test player. He would carve up the Superleague. Spread the word.
Lewis Brown last INTERNATIONAL game for NZ player ratings . November 5 2016.
14. Lewis Brown. Tried his best to start something but just isn’t in Luke’s class 5

I am a proud Manly supporter and I am used to seeing class players dominate other teams and that is what made Manly great . I don't support Mediocre . NRL is not a game for the faint hearted and the proud Manly Jumper is not a Jumper for the Mediocre .
Mediocre is North Sydney bears mentality expectations and their premiership success is in the pudding . Their last premiership win before they were put out of their misery was back in 1922!!! *************************************** Brown was shopped around last year and no club wanted him and again the news this year is that the club will not stand in his way if he can find (good luck with that ) another club to take him .
Was Brown ever a quality player ? Yes he was but that was way before his candle blew out at the end of his contract with Penrith and Gould gladly and wisely wished him all the best to leave the club when Trent signed him .
His best position is hooker and he should find a suitable club in Oxford street Sydney .

For the coin he is on we now have better options.

Personally wish Brown all the best if he gets a contract elsewhere .... never the best player, but never shirked his duties and played wherever the coach needed him to, was not a dribbler or arrsehoole off the field, and had personal issues whilst playing at Manly during a time of "club" issues... and always had a go.

Lewis, in years to come you will be able to look back and see your name etched in the list of players that have had the honour of playing First Grade for Manly and having run on to the sacred grass of Brookie ....

.... some of those putting shiit on you won't even remember what the sausage rolls tasted like.

A quote from Woodsie the president of the Lewis Brown fan club .....
( please remain standing )

...." some of those putting shiit on you won't even remember what the sausage rolls tasted like" End quote

I would rather sit on the hill and eat sausage rolls and watch the grass grow then watch the pedestrian Boring Brown.
One more thing ......
Pass me the BBQ sauce thanks Woodsie

A quote from Woodsie the president of the Lewis Brown fan club .....
( please remain standing )

...." some of those putting shiit on you won't even remember what the sausage rolls tasted like" End quote

I would rather sit on the hill and eat sausage rolls and watch the grass grow then watch the pedestrian Boring Brown.
One more thing ......
Pass me the BBQ sauce thanks Woodsie

You put BBQ sauce on a sausage roll yet you cast aspersions on Lewis Brown?

Lewis Brown dark over game time

Even in a good week for Manly, there’s been drama.

The Sea Eagles ended a horror five-match losing run in style with a superb upset win over the Broncos on Saturday night.

But earlier in the week, Kiwi international Lewis Brown had angry words with embattled coach Trent Barrett about his lack of game time.

Brown was filthy and let Barrett know it - and was left out of the 17 that beat the Broncos.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...-salary-cap/1fwc0559256cqzojojo9on7mx/slide/3

Lewis Brown dark over game time

Even in a good week for Manly, there’s been drama.

The Sea Eagles ended a horror five-match losing run in style with a superb upset win over the Broncos on Saturday night.

But earlier in the week, Kiwi international Lewis Brown had angry words with embattled coach Trent Barrett about his lack of game time.

Brown was filthy and let Barrett know it - and was left out of the 17 that beat the Broncos.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...-salary-cap/1fwc0559256cqzojojo9on7mx/slide/3
Just remember - we can't pick which Lurker posts are OK and then scoff at any that go against us. Work under the presumption its all a big pile of dog****...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12