Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FULL CIRCLE FOR VETERAN

Fox Sports - Market Watch

Manly prop Brenton Lawrence’s NRL career isn’t finished just yet with two clubs vying for his signature.

While it’s all but certain he’ll leave the Sea Eagles at the end of the season, Lawrence could finish his career where it started with the Gold Coast looking at bringing the prop back in 2018.

They’re the favourites to land his signature.

Lawrence, who turns 33 in December, has also attracted interest from Newcastle.

Fast approaching 100 top grade games, it’s understood Lawrence is chasing a two-year contract which was a sticking point for the Knights just weeks ago.

The Knights are only willing to offer Lawrence a one-year-deal as they are conscious of not stalling the development of their young forwards.

They have several emerging props who will be seasoned first graders in 2019 which means they aren’t after a player of Lawrence’s age longer term.

It’s understood the Knights are hopeful Lawrence will view the chance to help groom the next generation and move his family to the Hunter holds appeal.

Family at the GC. A bub is on the way in December. And a former club now jealous of just how good this player the Titans didn't rate has become at Manly. It is fait accompli surely!
Plus BJ is an off field asset with the Corporates which they badly need at the Titans :nod:

Real nice guy BJ!!

We must have an ace up our sleeves ( Prop wise) to have let Myles go plus BJ.

All the best to he and his family , he's been great value for the Eagles.
You would think so unless Paseka and Shipley are their replacements

It's true he does give away dumb penalties. The foot thing always happens to him maybe other teams target him. They put the ball down behind his foot and as he retreats he hits the ball.. happened a few times already this year. He needs to be more aware... apart from that he's a warrior. 1 year extention at least
I'm not inclined to stand idly by collecting insults from the likes of you.
You berated Susan incessantly for his opinion about Koroisau, in fact you pursued him with such scornful and self-righteous fervour that we have now lost this highly valued long-term poster as a direct result of your harassment. I hate to think how many others have we lost because of your voluminous bombastic and sanctimonious double-talk.

Funny that - because Silvertails records show Forty Baskets joined on 1 May 2015 and Enigma on 23 April 2016.

In other words you already had your Forty Baskets identity up your sleeve as a spare, before you were unable to log back as Enigma.

In other words you are not only a person who repeatedly focusses on attacking other ST members, you are also dishonest. Goodbye until we see you again under some new nom de plume.
If forty baskets is the reason susan no longer posts here then forty baskets can go and F off.

The

Dissapointing a true gentleman youll be missed BJ ,just like a married man mrs a BJ .... :rofl: almost lol

Ps i heard the hallway shi77er couldnt wait to get out of the club apparantly never even fully unpacked their bags since they arrived they were both unhappy ...good riddance

I'm sure Klemmer is on the wish list , but surely with who they have ( are supposedly) offloaded they'd have another player across the line.

Won't be announced now until November I reckon.

As long as it's not James Graham :eek:
Graham would be a marginal upgrade on Lawrence. On this year's form very marginal indeed.

One advantage he would bring would be fresh blood to the pack.

Another advantage is that he can actually pass the ball.

A final advantage is that, at his best, he is a world class front rower who still has one unfulfilled ambition after all his years of top level footy - win a grand final. Might be all he needs to get back to his best form, at least for one year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8