Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone know what's going on - just a conversation on Twitter between Deb Kasmar and Casey Lawrence (BJ wife) where Casey disputed club claim that BJ had a back injury. I'm on mobile so can't quote but someone might be able to. Ultra weird.

Screenshot_2017-07-24-15-31-12.png

Rested or injured, it's just a tweet to the Media and Fans to stop the queries @:cool:

Baz made the call for his strategic reasons :nod:

They were injured FFS; 100%.

That twitter business was taken out of context...some fan assumed it was his back, it wasn't.

Thought: 10 day cooling off period for his titans deal isn't over and they might pull the contract if they hear he's had another injury, hence rested?

https://twitter.com/SeaEagles/status/889007803540557825

It doesn't really matter why they didn't play. The Team should have adjusted to cope @:cool:
I totally agree with you but I am upset at the innuendo and criticism of Barrett, because hindsight is a wonderful thing. These two guys could have played at a pinch, but they were carrying niggles and were rested to freshen up for a big couple of weeks.

You are totally correct, the others should have stepped up and I imagine that's what Barrett was anticipating when he made the decision to rest the "niggles" so these two guys aren't carrying them into matches at the business end of the season.

All this talk is just semantics; rest or injured, well it was a bit of both, but he didn't simply give them a week off because he is a dill or a dope...I'm not saying you think that of him, but there have been some suggestions of this in many circles across a range of media in the last 24 hours and it's garbage.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/f9919f4d8e919012939921c1dec5f58d

Lawrence keen to end career with Manly on high note
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
an hour ago

SEA Eagles warhorse forward Brenton Lawrence says he has even more fire in his belly to finish this season on a high note after signing with the Gold Coast.

The prop, who has played a key role in Manly’s successes in 2017, will move to the Titans for two years after being offered a one-year extension at Manly.

And he doesn’t intend to waste a moment of his remaining time on the beaches.

“It is fleeting, in a couple of months I will be gone so if we can make the grand final and win the comp that would be nice,” Lawrence said.

He said the Sea Eagles spent most of the pre-season building an environment and camaraderie that was like nothing else.

“It really is a fun place to be and we enjoy each other’s company,” he said.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8