Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yes it is that bad. Discuss his actions by all means but giving that as a name? Please no, it is clearly offensive and there's just no need for it. You're right that others have used it here in the past but I don't think we should, going forward. If you feel the need to use it then do it elsewhere, preferably under your own full name. Giving anyone such a disgusting moniker amounts to online abuse and when under the cloak of anonymity is frankly 'not very brave'.
So I ask everyone to please don't use it.
But calling Suli lazy boy is ok?
Calling Gosiewski useless is ok?
Calling Schuster overweight is ok?
Calling Fainu stabby boy is ok?
Calling Tuipulotu Tippy toes is ok?
Vossy calling Tupou the "Giraffe" is ok?
Reynolds called the grub is ok?
The list goes on and on and on.
I bet most people didn't even know what Latrine meant! I'm not saying it's right but surely people have to realise that not everything is meant as a personal insult or to be disrespectful.
Why is it only some things are called out? Again, not against what you are saying, I'm just pointing a few things out.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With a self created **** show of high shots this season i can only assume 1 thing to follow

The rest of the weekend will be knee jerk NRl. When things go bad get back to the basics.

We need to be careful this weekend in particular. I can see 2 props getting sent off for head contact after packing in a scrum

Rafferty

Mug punter
NRL do your job, sack Perenara, sanction Klien

Judiciary do your job, 6 weeks min, (plus introduce a mandatory education programme on player welfare and responsibilities to open the eyes and pathways of players like Mitchell and others who front the judiciary with charges that cause serious injuries to other players)

After all the player welfare rhetoric and nonsense we endured earlier this year, this is the incident the NRL needs to enforce, to send the message it’s serious about protecting player welfare and proving they are genuine about it.

Anything less than 6 weeks will expose the whole player welfare narrative as nothing more than marketing propaganda and IMO damage the credibility and integrity of the NRL in the process, after all they claimed player welfare was their motivation, time to prove it.

StuBoot

Bencher
Isn't the 4 suspensions already punishment enough? Why do we add loading on to that?
I like rewarding good behaviour but I don't like the penalty on top of a penalty for priors.
It’s like anything in life really.
Learn from your mistakes, yes there are consequences, here’s the punishment.

Do it again, here’s a bit more time to watch and learn.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As bad as this will end up for the Souths and Easts, I would be wary of what NRL overreaction will happen in today's and tomorrow's games yet.

Oh 100%.
Some 2nd rate bench player from the Dragons or Bulldogs is going to get sent off for sure.

"NRL stamping down on player welfare!!!"

Shoe1

Journey Man
Manu’s face horribly swollen this morning

1630109806078.jpeg

God

Bencher
As @God has friended me, I did get on social media and ask him to tap out the commandment on a stone and have Moses (Suli) deliver it to the integrity team.

Truth be told I'm actually thinking of cutting the commandments back to 5 guidelines so as to not appear so preachy and to appeal to a younger demographic. Very much in line with the wiggles adding 4 more wiggles for diversity. I applaud the wiggles for the change but not in giving them the same coloured shirts as existing wiggles, it's just going to be confusing for toddlers not to mention very busy having 8 wiggles.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Truth be told I'm actually thinking of cutting the commandments back to 5 guidelines so as to not appear so preachy and to appeal to a younger demographic. Very much in line with the wiggles adding 4 more wiggles for diversity. I applaud the wiggles for the change but not in giving them the same coloured shirts as existing wiggles, it's just going to be confusing for toddlers not to mention very busy having 8 wiggles.

Even God wants some wiggle room it seems.

God

Bencher
Even God wants some wiggle room it seems.
What can I say Jesus has been kind of a letdown of late (The last 2021 years it seems like he's done nothing other than play on my tablet or Fortnite more recently) so I have a new son with Zombie Mary, we've been keeping on down low so not to pressure him too much, Currently he's going through a wiggles stage which is irritating but at least it's not Dora the Explorer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18