Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The frog is awesome. Adapted his game, for both himself and manly , is rock solid defender, has a great kick and is a seriously cheap spine player. His service improves every week.

he and foz balance the spines dollars better than any other team in the comp

no way cust would have been as good at 9. No disrespect to cust

I recall him scoring 2 tries and being our best against the Raiders a few years ago at 5/8. I have no doubt he follows instruction and plays within himself selflessly, you can see the respect from his team mates. The ten minutes he put on against the Cows the other day shows he still has those skills in abundance. Plays for his jumper big time, will miss his mate in D this week.

This is aimed at All of our players ...

Where we finish and how we finish this season

We will find out who fills in and who falls out

We have not Lived up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence

Since 2011 and that is a very very very long time !

View attachment 21599
Summed up perfectly BOZO, and I agree wholeheartedly with what you said here.

I did see elements of play in the Newcastle game that suggest we are building back toward 2011, and let’s hope the trajectory is rapid enough to see us across the line in 2022.

NYEagle

There you go, tackle efficiency for hookers.

Croker middle of the road at 89% but better or equal to Grant, Api, Mahoney, Brailey, Smith etc etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220720-095138_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-095138_Chrome.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20220720-095119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-095119_Chrome.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I recall him scoring 2 tries and being our best against the Raiders a few years ago at 5/8. I have no doubt he follows instruction and plays within himself selflessly, you can see the respect from his team mates. The ten minutes he put on against the Cows the other day shows he still has those skills in abundance. Plays for his jumper big time, will miss his mate in D this week.
I remember that game as well. We were playing against a good Raiders team and DCE went off injured.

Croker was the reason we won that game and it's why I never rally gave up on him.

Summed up perfectly BOZO, and I agree wholeheartedly with what you said here.

I did see elements of play in the Newcastle game that suggest we are building back toward 2011, and let’s hope the trajectory is rapid enough to see us across the line in 2022.

NYEagle
Good to hear that you live by our legendary clubs pinnacle of greatness

and the high standards of our benchmark of excellence

that have made us become the greatests cub of all feathered friend

Because when we lower our standards we stand for fcking nothing

Manly Stands for Magnificence

and 2nd best is not a Manly thing !

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

I am eating humble pie but my lack of belief started when he was playing in the halves and I still believe he is too slow to be a half. Then when he was thrown into the deep end at hooker I did not expect he would handle it and to his credit he has grown into the position and he puts in 110% each game. He is no Damien Cook or Harry Grant but he is a solid reliable dummy half who defensively doesn't miss a trick and is improving his running game each week as his confidence has grown. For me he is definitely a keeper and he is fortunate that his coach had faith in him, that goes a long way.

Currently we are hanging on by our short and curlies on 8th spot

How Good are we ?

At Manly being just good does not cut it

Because at Manly we live by our pinnacle of Greatness

How Great are we ?

WE are only as Great as winning against the greatest opponent on the greatest game of the year
The Winning Grand final

Visual search query image

I am eating humble pie but my lack of belief started when he was playing in the halves and I still believe he is too slow to be a half. Then when he was thrown into the deep end at hooker I did not expect he would handle it and to his credit he has grown into the position and he puts in 110% each game. He is no Damien Cook or Harry Grant but he is a solid reliable dummy half who defensively doesn't miss a trick and is improving his running game each week as his confidence has grown. For me he is definitely a keeper and he is fortunate that his coach had faith in him, that goes a long way.

Big creds to Dessie and probably Monnas having faith in him and putting the time in. 👏🏻

Is this official Mark? Only read it on here.
Fox has it.They say Walker is likely to play dummy half.

Late Mail: According to The Daily Telegraph, The Sea Eagles have suffered a third Covid omission, with dummy-half Lachlan Croker set to be ruled out. Andrew Davey and Jake Trbojevic have also tested positive for Covid. Trbojevic wasn’t named, while Davey’s slot is expected to be taken by Josh Schuster, while Ben Trbojevic is tipped to come onto the bench. Meanwhile, Dylan Walker is set to take over at hooker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8