Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Croker is going so well that Fainu hasn't even crossed my mind in a while. Fainu is a freak but given he hasn't played in nearly 3 years, if he manages to get off I'd have him playing out the year for Blacktown (if his shoulder is ready to go) and then taking Walker's number 14 jersey next year, playing a similar role to when we had him and Api.

hmmm, going to gaol, or going to Blacktown…..tough choice.

Mma Idk GIF by UFC

It's testament to how far Croker has come that we'll miss him so much. I hadn't spent much time worrying about who his backup might be, but I guess the plan was for Segeyaro to slot in when we faced a situation like this. Otherwise, our backup at hooker is very, very thin. I think we can split the dummy half role in attack between a few players - Foz, Cherry, Walker and possibly even Weekes. But plugging up the middle in defence will be a much harder task.

Weekes is a gun. Can’t wait to see him in the top grade tomorrow. Major test for him defending in the middle but he is big enough to hold his own.
He might provide some spark out of hooker as well
Huge call imo. 182cm/90kg. Predominately a full back. Going with Dessie knows best on this one.

I just hope we don't judge Weekes ability on this one game playing completely out of position. Talk about throwing him to the wolves
agreed he won’t be the reason solely if we get beat tomorrow night.

just great to see him play his 1st game in first grade for us

No doubt since the lawman went down someone wpuld have been training more at dummy half. You would have to think walker was the man.
Being realistic, who debuts at 9 for 80 mins or even starts in the run on side at 9 first minutes in the NRL (especially when there not a regular 9). As mentioned above, makes sense that Walks starts at 9 and K plays 14, they can interchange or share the role, how we use our bench will be crucial.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8