Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Such an under rated player little Lachy. When Jake does a similar defensive job up the middle but gives away stupid penalties week after week, people just gush and act like he is the games best forward.

When Lachy does that and more, apparently he is not Manase Fainu the 2nd.

I wonder what people would say if Jake had the no 9 on his back?

Last edited:
Such an under rated player little Lachy. When Jake does a similar defensive job up the middle but gives away stupid penalties week after week, people just gush and act like he is the games best forward.

When Lachy does that and more, apparently he is not Manage Fainu the 2nd.

I wonder what people would say if Jake had no 9 on his back?

Very underrated. Tough little fella. No superstar but is improving all the time.

Croker just going from strength to strength in 22. Right now this team seems rather dependent upon Croker and what he brings. Next year take out both FoZ and Walks and hard not to see that dependence increasing. Sure there's a chance Fainu may come back into the mix. But I can only see it being to play along side of, not in place of our Crokes.

I think Froggy has got a lot more to offer on attack than we have seen since he switched to hooker.

We saw a glimpse of that last night. No idea whether that was Des telling him to or whether he just took it upon himself with DCE out.
Agree, Froggy is really making Hooker his own now, and growing from strength to strength with every match played.

Croker just going from strength to strength in 22. Right now this team seems rather dependent upon Croker and what he brings. Next year take out both FoZ and Walks and hard not to see that dependence increasing. Sure there's a chance Fainu may come back into the mix. But I can only see it being to play along side of, not in place of our Crokes.
Who’d a thought !!!

I'm not buying
It's a game vs Warriors
Played well and I would Never bag his commitment in this easy win, or when Manly get smoked vs Storm
Thing is, his ability is limited and not a natural footy player who knows what button to press to push the team forward.
I like him, honest, tough and there's been far better players not reach Crokers limits due to his attitude...but with the 9 such an important position in the modern game, will be a struggle to match the big teams in big games with him the 9.

Okay . Fainu situation now is ... is it enough to just be better than Croker in attack ..

If it comes to who is the better defender ... who will Dessie go with ...

Has been defensively sound for the last couple of years in the 9. Great to see him getting a bit more adventurous in attack keeping defenders engaged and creating more space. Coming along nicely.

Am sure that the way he puts his body on the line week in and week out hasn't been missed by those in the team either and they have a ton of respect for the frog.

2nd greatest. Well done Froggy.

Hopefully some more forwards other than Jake will help him out during the 2nd half of the year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6